Items from mission "The Hatches" are appearing after the mission is completed

Platform: PC

Description: I find the pile of ropes basically every time I visit Brevikens Camping. I completed the mission “The Hatches” many weeks ago.

Steps To Reproduce: Go to Brevikens Camping and check the dumping crates.

Host or Client: Host

Players in your game: 1

Specifications: i7 10700K, 32G RAM, GTX 1070

Happening in my XB1 game too

To add to the topic:

Those mission items also appear even before you have found and unlocked that side mission.

I picked up the Mysterious Transcription that way, when i was exploring and looting. Luckily, it didn’t broke the mission.

100% the same on Xbox as well.

I also picked up a pile of ropes and Mysterious Transcription as well long after i completed the mission (PC version). However, they did not appear in my inventory. Didn’t think much about it and moved on.

I found these 2, nothing appeared in my inventory.
Will it be a future update?20201115225855_1 20201115225917_1 20201115230555_1

Part of a mission, complete the story missions and you will use them

Spoiler. kinda

This is part of a mission for FNIX Rising. You have to get the mission to use them. There is a bug that enables them to appear before the mission starts

I looted wood from Hunter (FNIX), went to camp to deposite and no wood.

It’s meant for one of the missions in FNIX Rising.
You can safely throw it away. If you have the DLC, you’ll get a chance to find it again.

Merged topics with relevant bug report.

//Mod

These are back in the game? What is the purpose of these? And what is Mysterious Transcription?

These were part of a mission in FNIX Rising. They were bugged and could be looted before the mission objective to get them, and after. I guess it was not fixed.

Same issue topics merged.

//Mod