January Update - Now Live!

Yessir! On ps4 myself, i believe the crashes still being around might be isolated to pc players :frowning: But weā€™ll need an Xbone player to weigh in and let us confirm! Down the rabbit hole we go again :crazy_face:

Many requested a rerun of the holiday event, cosmetics is something that a lot of people enjoy (myself included) as it adds a little more depth and variation to the game. Same goes with balancing the availability of the experimental weapons, many requested this to be worked on since it was too easy to get ahold of the highest tier of guns so early ingame.

And spare us the sarcasm, itā€™s really not necessary.

2 Likes

I knowā€¦ I knowā€¦ It was a little surprise :wink: Itā€™s there now though.

4 Likes

In all honesty, it was a slick surprise! :smiley: Iā€™m going to have so much fun running at 80mph reloading my guns finally dodging these machines while reloading :grin:

1 Like

Maybe I havenā€™t read it good enough, but is the issue fixed where 3 of the 4 runners accompanying a harvester consistently disappears? I canā€™t spot that particular issue. :thinking:

1 Like

I believe that is similar to the issue where if you look away from machines they vanish that is mentioned in the notes, havenā€™t tested it yet but hopefully itā€™s a thing of the past now! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was just wondering that, and it would indeed make sense. :+1:

1 Like

That is awesome! I remember I asked about this during a stream a while back, and they said they didnā€™t think they would add it. So Iā€™m pleasantly surprised!

2 Likes

I actually remember that! Same here Iā€™m stoked on this, just a few fights in since finishing up my video and it really feels like the players pace has gone up a notch in the best way. :smiley: Just more proof of how this team hears us out and always gives an honest thought to the suggestions we have!

1 Like

Yes, much love to this Dev team!

1 Like

Iā€™ve attacked a good few Harvester convoys now as well as groups of Runners and none of them have disappeared. Which means I have to deal with the Rocket Runners again, oh wellā€¦

In other news; Houses are seriously restocked with Radioā€™s and Boomboxes. Found eight of them in a single house. Realistic? No. But it adds incentive to explore houses again.

And lastly, I am glad to see that this particular type of rock now has a hitbox.

3 Likes

Still crachesā€¦;(
Im on pc

I had an odd issue not too long ago. The hotel defense mission auto completed for me. I built the barricades, finished that bit, then bam. Nothing. I looked in my log and it showed as complete. The machines never came. Even worse, it happened during a stream I was doing of the DLC playthrough. A bit anticlimactic. Was that fixed and is there a way I can un-complete the mission?

Excellent job addressing so many bugs. Thereā€™s still a bunch more, but this makes a big dent in the list. My favourite changes are the Minken bug fix, the weapon inventory fix, the gas mask filter being toned down and hopefully the reload and disappearing machine corpse fixes if they work. The changes to experimental weapons sound good and make sense, and give people a reason to level up. P.S. Iā€™m playing this on Xbox.

1 Like

Huh? Does this mean that the effects on different clothes actually work, or what does this mean?

2 Likes

It really is. Amazing that such a small addition can completely change the flow of combat :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So the game is finally 90% fixed, Great! I`m certain there will be some bugs but now the Team can focus into DLC and into the future of the game :slight_smile:.

4 Likes

You guys had one thing to do and one thing only and that was to make this game playable. I think I didnā€™t even make the 3 min mark before the first crash and then it goes on and on, same as before this update. Thats it for me, this game is completely unplayable, donā€™t waste your money folks!

1 Like

For XboxOne its +21GB :skull_and_crossbones:

many thanks to the team for their continuous hard work, we appreciate it. <3

2 Likes