January Update - Now Live!

I thought those stats no longer applied, like the gas mask making no difference?

Thatā€™s what I thought as well, but why then mentioned them in the patch notes? Unless I completly misunderstand?

This game isint waste of money, it might be for you but more people like the game. If you want to play the game make a topic or contact a dev. If you donā€™t get contacted by a dev or there is no patch in a update, keep try to contact them. Itā€™s not only yoi who got this glitches.

1 Like

When is fashionista going to be fixed? 237 items currently, its my last trophy for the platinum

1 Like

We can now run while reloading! This ia soo awesome. Thank you very much devs !!!

PS: and the plundra is fixed. Thanks guys

1 Like

On PC - Played about half an hour and got two crashesā€¦ One during a fight and the other on right after a fightā€¦ *meh *

So still not really playable. Sadā€¦

But glad to see that Plundra is working again if you have stored some weapons with attachments and went over the 100 mark before the update.

Edit: I guess Iā€™m out for now itā€™s no fun anymore, sorry

Same here on Xbox single player add to it I can still can not complete the Mission Last Resortā€¦
SPP

Still same dilemma since late November, game crashes as soon as I kill something bigger or more then one enemy.

About 30 reboots in one hour of game play, been waiting to be able to finish the last mission on the dlc since November, looks like the platinum on this game is Impossible.

Ps
The devs have been really nice and really tried to solve the problem when I sent them my save file in December, but it looks like a hard problem to solve.

Itā€™s quit said to se the most players to give up, we are just a small group of players who is active on this forum, if the majority of players took the time to register and write about the problem in this fantastic game, perhaps the outcome would be different.

Sorry for my poor English writing

Best regards Fish

2 Likes

Whatā€™s going on? Are people suddenly leaving GZ now? Has the game become Ā«worseĀ» than it was yesterday? Are we being childish now?
Oh wellā€¦ my game has worked well for 10 months, and I bet it has improved further with this update. Iā€™ll know when I get a chance to play. :slightly_smiling_face:

Iā€™m sorry but I stand by what I said - you may enjoy cosmetics and that is your choice but in a game thatā€™s first person where you canā€™t even see these cosmetics I personally find it to be a massive waste of developers time and money.
Also I stand by what I said about the experimental weapons aswell like I said Iā€™ve used the same character to play solo and also at the same time play in a co-op game and have only just gone over lvl 25 after finishing main game and most of the dlc so lvl25 just seems too high in my opinion. It wasnā€™t often I ran from a fight and even had the first tier of each of the xp gain perks.
As for the experimental weapons I know they are the top tier and people love them but for me I find some of them a little lacking (although I still feel everybody should be able to experience them NOT just the players who want to keep playing the game over and over to get a high lvl).

I donā€™t blame your decision to up the drop lvl all Iā€™m saying is 25 is too high 20 would have been more fitting and achievable by most players by end game or give more xp so 25-31 can be reached by the end of the game.

I know Iā€™m a new player (only had the game 2-3 weeks) but Iā€™m 100% positive that the people who moaned about the experimentals were the older players the veterans who are probably just annoyed that the weapons were not available when they were lower levels when they could play the game and get the most of the weapons, instead they had to make do with coming back to the game trying to find them and then not really using them much as they donā€™t play much anymore.

3 Likes

I do agree it has improved but when you can not play it for more than 5mins at a time & then do not get to ā€œharvestā€ a kill because you crash to the main screen frustration not as you call it ā€œchildishā€ is going to happen & any thinking intelligent person can see that. I am going nowhere but I fully understand this frustration that people are feeling right now. I have myself had three crashes today within 10mins back to the Xbox home. This did not happen till the Alpine Update for many here (myself included) we expected a fix for this issue with this update it unfortunately did not come so we now must wait another mth & hope for a fix. I will wait myself but others may not that is not childish it is an expression of frustration & nothing more than that.
SPP

3 Likes

Yes this is a huge plus & I agree sometimes the ā€œsmallā€ quality of life changes are the biggest pluses in any game update.
SPP

~10 crashes in about 15 min of gameplay is worth the money?
I did make a post early january about this problem and here we are, hundreds of crashreports laterā€¦

1 Like

Was afraid of this, because there wasnā€™t many words about these ***** crashes when your region XP would spawn a new RIval!

Less then 5 min after I started the ā€œpatchedā€ GZ. Just after I finally got that Fenix tank down that was patrolling outside my safe house, running to the remain to loot and a few meter from it - CTDā€¦ ā€œGenerationZero_F hasā€¦ā€ Again!?

1 Like

The update didnā€™t specify that they had fixed the crashes related to combat just various crashes so maybe they havenā€™t implemented the fix yet because they canā€™t pinpoint the exact fault??

2 Likes

Apparently they canā€™t, or it would have been fixed now.

4 Likes

So true my friend :joy::joy:

And to think all this time I thought this was working as intendedā€¦ :smiley:

1 Like

Itā€™s a co-op game. You see each otherā€™s characters. Thatā€™s reason enough for many to want to look different.

2 Likes

Itā€™s The Final Countdown trophy on PS4 is still broken for me. Unless I need to complete all DLC main missions as well.

Edit: DLC missions count towards the trophy, just earned it after beating The Resistance mission.