Jumping over obstacles and climbing

I’m wondering if it’s possible to add climbing and jumping over obstacles

would be nice if possible to mantle over at least slightly too high objects tho idk if the limitations are producing it or engine limitations

1 Like

I believe in one of the dev-streams Ash (lead game designer) answered a question regarding climbing (walls, obstacles, even latters).

It’s not possible for GZ and will never come as update. I believe the reason was, that it’s a thing they would have had to implement right from the beginning. It’s just too late and not worth the effort to change the whole game now.

:thinking: Small correction:
Ash is the Lead Game designer.
Zach is Product Owner

1 Like

I think jumping and climbing has improved some from when I started playing. I don’t seem to slip as much. I have always had max jump skills, so it could be the skills were improved.

Edit: I would like to see taller things to move around in the game that are taller than the barrels and wheelbarrows. We can push them around to get on top of more roofs, jump walls and stuff like that.

What would be nice is you blow up something like a tower, the tower falls in a way to provide access to a better defense position to fight a reaper or trigger a base defense type attack from the machines.

The defense position would be an old army stronghold. just have to bring in a supply 3 wheeler and deploy all the portable defense weapons for a quick set up. It would be a limited time to set up and defend.