Just in case any XBOX players catch this now

The update it already live.

3 Likes

konfirmdeded :+1:
xboxers game now

1 Like

Yep just popped into my update que last night

Any ideas on what was added or fixed? It was a rather large update.

There is patch notes for what the update added for when it released on PS4 and PC, the ones for May 4th. Same with bug fixes but i imagine it wouldve been moe for Xbox.

1 Like

Here are updated patch notes for the Xbox update! Xbox Resistance Update Patch Notes | Generation Zero

2 Likes

That’s a big read - I’m sad they patched the bike squat :sweat_smile:

Great work dev team, be sure I’m gonna go all out for your Christmas Special this year.

Thank you,

Alias

3 Likes

playing solo on adventure, the difficulty is simply insane. no cover against missiles, sniper rifles even in houses, bunkers, behind concrete walls, too large splash damage area, to many machines to precies machines, too much damage they dealing and so on so on… make easy setting really easy, otherwise i will leave this game which might be really great. Just now I have just encountered, radiation, flame dealing enemies, this is simply too much…

Hi,

What is your characters level and how far is your story progress? Maybe you just took a “wrong” way.

Additionally, you should learn to keep on moving. Reload when you sprint. I agree, that the military class machines are really anoying because they are as precise…keep running, use cover if they prepare to shoot and target their components. Houses (inside) aren’t a good cover, as the gas of their grenades spreads through multiple rooms. Instead run around the houses.

Just a few but not final tips.