Just talk about anything

So I had nothing to say right now but I would like to just talk about this game like what do you like about it how you like playing or what your favorite weapon like for one I like the look of the game And the feeling I get from evading or taking down a bunch of machines the story is good and can be better and it was the gameplay and story that brought me in

2 Likes

11 hours later and no replies? Guess i’ll start :slight_smile:

I’m a GZ community moderator here in the forums and I love being a part of the team!

I love the anxiety the game gives me, and sometimes the little ticks scare the crap out of me when i’m not expecting them to jump at me after I open a door! I love games that make me feel emotion, it keeps it very interesting.

My favorite weapon is the .50 cal sniper. In any shooting game sniping is always my favorite! I wish the .50 cal sniper did more damage than it does right now. Currently it’s shots can still bounce off runners and in reality I feel like there should be a golf ball sized hole anywhere you hit a runner with a .50 bmg round :smiley:

Overall I love the gameplay avalanche brought to us in GZ and I’m super excited for the future updates that they will have for us!

2 Likes

Explosive’s placed and enemy robots lured is how i get the job done ’ and my trusty A1-76 assault rifle for the remaining alive robot’s . I have completed main story and side mission’s 3 x 100% on 3rd save , that mean’s that i must really like this game even with the buggy start , i have a collection of AAA game’s i won’t complete not even once , so this unique game keeps me coming back for more, 3 restarts later :+1: . We also had fun doing none story mission activity’s :rofl: like none glitching science experiment’s the community had a great time doing ’ heres a link :point_right: Unavailable Island's LOL come and take a look at fun stupidity science 101 have fun , :lab_coat::firecracker::boom: