Keycard in boat missing

For the quest enemy of my enemy, the keycard in the boat is not there on PS4 1.06, single player. Got the med kits and case, but the keycard is not there. tried going underwater to see if it fell through the boat but did not see it. Maybe it glitched through and is stuck inside the boat somehow? I don’t know. Anybody know a way to complete the quest like this?

No replies yet? I’d really like to know if the devs are aware of this. Hopefully they can add a fix for it the next patch so I can complete the game. Should be easy. Just have a short script check to see if the ‘enemy of my enemy’ mission has begun AND the case has been picked up, but no keycard. If those conditions are met, simply add the keycard to the inventory.

Thanks for the report. I’m unsure if it’s been reported before, the June patch is just around the corner which will focus on fixing missions, especially the story missions. I hope that’ll fix it. If it’s not in there by the time the patch arrives we’ll try to forward it to the devs for a hotfix.

This is strange. The keycard was there when I looked yesterday. I am on PC, though. I wonder how the missions differ between platforms.

Get an extra body in multiplayer and go back and try again , this happened to me until my friend joined and it just appeared , ps4 pro aswell all the updates , aye goodluck :+1:

1.07 fixed it by resetting the mission. YAY! Thanks!

1 Like