Killed machines floating / flying up into the air (Hunters go to heaven?)

Platform: PC

Description: This is the weirdest thing i have seen here so far. After killing hunters on the new island (I seen this happening only to apocalypse class) sometimes they rise and float away :joy:
Sometimes they vanish like runners (reported earlier).

Steps To Reproduce: Kill some apocalypse hunters on the new island.

Host or Client: Client

Players in your game: 3

Specifications: i5 4670K, 16G RAM, GTX 1070

4 Likes

Donā€™t worry, theyā€™re just migrating off the island.

I have a theory - good hunters go to heaven, bad hunters vanish into oblivion :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

/puts on the tin foil hat
Thereā€™s a UFO over the island beaming up the hunters for recycling. The UFO isnā€™t over the main island which is why hunters explode there instead.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s hilarious! A fun bug :smile:

Thatā€™s some PUBG kind of stuff right there. lul

I believe that what you came across is actually the new Rapture class hunters :balloon:

2 Likes

Seen it too. But I disagree with the topic, Iā€™m sure they go to Valhalla :wink:

Same problem on PS4. And runners disapering.

Yup. Happens all the time on Xbox too.

I played with a friend lately and we had pretty good repetition of this bug. Every time when I (client) was looting a Apocalypse Hunter host seen him floating away.

This was supposed to be fixed, but today:

Playing as client.

I had this just once with two (of endless) apoc huntersā€¦ Yesterday.

My first thought, no the second (first was: bug), was that they go where they originally came from (spawned by a harvesterā€¦ You know, they seem to be called in from a spaceship above Ɩstertƶrn).

But as snipergirl said, my coop-partner and me used 7.62 shock ammo with exp ag4 in this situationā€¦ + there where apoc hunter grenades exploding, mines of a apoc tank coming in and atomic missiles from the above mentioned apoc harvesterā€¦ So many effects and a great ā€œboomā€ :laughing: