Klinte mission Resistance Dead Drop - can't get into the house

Throwing radios doesn’t work - maybe another solution?

GZ_Klinte

Mine was in Lilla.
As they may vary every time, it’s hard to say what’s your way in. In my mission I was able to interact with a Wall of books on one side of the house. By that I placed explosives, the books exploded and I was able to open a door behind it.

Sometimes you can shoot a lock inside by shooting through an opposite window or you can climb / jump to the roof to enter through the balcony.

There May be other ways…

1 Like

Sounds rather complicated for a intermediate player. But thanks!

Use the rocket launcher against the back door. It will dislodge any objects that may be preventing the door from opening.

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll do that.

EDIT: hmmm, went back to that house and now it’s no mission anymore…

So nothing to be done or found. I could just enter the house.

Procedural missions are replaced every week with another one. So if you leave a mission unfinished, it will be gone if you wait to long. But missing these Procedural missions is not worrisome, because they will return again for you to try. :coffee:

1 Like

If you go back there again for the same building and same puzzle of figuring out how to enter the building, here is what I had to do. Go to the back door deck. Stand at the far left side of the door and look at the right, inside part of the door and you should see a pad lock. Just shoot the lock of and then open the door. Then there are two items you need to find in the house. After you get the location and the key, you can go find the hidden cache.

1 Like

That’s interesting! :smiley: