[KNOWN ISSUE WORKAROUND] Game world not loading when selecting character with Antarctic jacket

YES, easy when you know that you take off the Antarctic Jacket… I also play single and don’t have anyone I know with the game so I just joined the first multiplayer that was available and swapped jackets ie in the safe house and then back to the desktop and all was ok. :wink:

2 Likes

Hello I tried to join a friends but my games crash directly? i have the bug of Antarctic Jacket. Thx

I want to thank whoever discovered the solution of joining another person’s game and removing the jacket because it worked for me. I thought at first this bug was related to the Minken bunker warboard glitch that still hasn’t been fixed because I had visited there last night just before I shut the game off, only to log back into the black screen of doom today.

What Minken Bunker glitch? Is it the one that has two doors locked in between where a safe house located?

I have this same glitch going on. I have tried joining a multiplayer game about 15 times and every time the game crashes. It freezes at the loading world menu. Any ideas??

1 Like

Hey GamerFR06

I was able to get around it by creating a second character and playing on that character for just a few minutes and moved/added some stuff to the safe house storage box. After I got off of that I was able to select my main character and immediately took off the Antarctic Jacket.

Hope this helps.

The workaround works, but i had to join a number of MP sessions to get one without crash.

And now all missions are unlocked and finished. Luckly i have a old savegame on my dektop, because i was thinking corrupted savegame.

I try now the workaround from CWA with disabled savegame cloud.

1 Like