Leading the charge

It’s weird but for the first time, on very long time and in many communities and forums, I feel that I’m reading a thread that do manage to stay topic.

Let’s go back to off topic… or is it topic… or isn’t it?
Just maybe if it’s… No, it can’t be…

thinking

Um, yes.
(Dang it, that isn’t 20 characters)

Mabee it isn’t? Is it… holy, I don’t, wait, can?..!

Edit: I uploaded the wrong pic…

That needs to be a machine in the game. So needs to be one.

It’s called the roomba ruiner and it is the most powerful machine in the game. Missile bounce off of it and hit you back!

Topic or Off Topic That is the Topic.

Pre Patch Topic, Topic is always Off Topic.

Post Patch Topic, Off Topic is always on Topic.

Topic?

confused screaming

That is the only correct answer to this ‘topic’

screaming in distance as someone has finally become one with the off topic. :scream::scream::scream:

Do you really want to know, or was that rhetorical?

I didn’t start the topic but have assisted in keeping the topic both on topic and off topic. You see when a topic is started it starts in topic yet as topics grow off topic someone needs to change the topic or bring the topic back to the topic. That is the topic yet when off topic someone alwAys gets angry and yells “OFF TOPIC” and banish the new off topic topic. So I guess we were trying to keep it both on topic and off topic simultaneously. A topic that is both on topic and off topic.
That is the topic.

Topics live or die when Off Topic Topics fall from the top of the Topic list. So continue speaking Off Topic till it is officially Off Topic and locked or combined with another Off Topic Topic.

You… You speak the truth! WE MUST INFECT THE OTHER TOPICS! THIS IS PROBABLY NOT WHAT YOU INTENDED FOR ME TO GET OUT OF THAT! HAHA

This is the place for off-topic. Infect other topics, and I’ll act as the disinfectant and steriliser, all in one :broom:

Well I just got wrecked, noped, and denied.

Good. Only offtopic should be offtopic. We should, however, make some weird posts on offtopic just to remind the community that offtopic is still offtopic.

I love everything about this thread

What’s not to love? We have everything a thread needs; on-topic discussions, intelligence and creativity, and a dash of comical relief. Totally!

This topic of off-topic needs to be kept alive!

Otherwise this off-topic will spread like weeds to other topics and then goes off-topic faster then a new awake forum admin can say Whakatupuranga Kore. Or just clean any topic of all off-topic or cut and split the off-topic to new topics or close the emergent off-topic before another topic is started about the same topic as the on that just became off-topic that was on topic moments before it became a administrated topic or in worst case - a dead topic.

So to stay off-topic before I go on topic - Have a nice evening /morning /afternoon and don’t forget to remind your spouse /partner /parents /mates / boss every time they go off-topic that there is that forum that have a dedicated topic for off-topic when they can’t stay on topic. :wink: