Letter from the Development Team August - 16th

I’d be more worried about the items in storage randomly disappearing like ammo or missions do

2 Likes

Crap. Now sumtn new to worry bout. Lol:grin:

I’m really happy that the cool updates keep coming. Clothes, bikes and now storage. Hope they keep on the road that they started on and not add stuff that changes the feel of the game, though.

2 Likes

Friday was a good day.

First these good news from the dev’ team. Really looking forward to seeing those boxes in place. Hope the update releases this week. (Probably does next week.) :wink:

Second, I discovered that… while I have owned a 144Hz monitor for almost 6 years, it has been running on 60Hz all along! My jaw literally dropped to my chest when I realized, and even more when I saw the difference switching to 144Hz made!
What a dumbass! Well, it’s all good now… :joy:

1 Like

You just took your first step into a larger world :sunglasses:

I’m really looking forward to the patch, it’s almost like Xmas.

Hi. Do you have an idea of when this update will come?

2 Likes

I think only the developers know the date right now.
Don’t worry, it will be posted in here the second anyone knows. :wink:

1 Like

Hope the update comes soon as I am so looking forward to it. Also so annoyed played just before I heard about this dropped my 4 crown joust in trade for a 4 crown HP5. Could have stored that.
:man_facepalming:

1 Like

Any idea when xmas is going to happen? Tired of throwing away weapons.

1 Like

You could just store it on another one of your characters… :slight_smile:
I have 3 characters. One to play with, and two to carry my extra stuff.

While it does work and I even have a character that I specifically use as a storage box, it’s a pretty risky tactic. If the game crashes at any point between dropping the item(s) with one character and picking it up with another, it’s lost forever.

Considering I’ve only found one single revolver sight (that I ended up discarding because I didn’t always use it and it was a waste of space) after >100 hours on my current character, this is indeed a welcome feature. No more doing the big think and accidentally throwing away a stack of AP instead of FMJ rounds to make place for fresh swag while being chased by a pack of hunters. Can’t wait to have the big think and poorly manage my inventory in peace.

Well of course you risk the game crashing while you’re out switching characters, and then you loose your weapon! But hey, if you throw it in a ditch an log out, it’s also gone!

Unless you have 4 fully loaded characters, I don’t get what’s the problem. If you have to drop something, do it in a safe house, and pick it up with another character. You have nothing to loose from trying. My game has crashed 2 times in 70 hours.

Anyway, problem solved in a few days…

1 Like

Saw the stream am so looking forward to those storage boxes.

Great game. Looking forward to the new content and future map expansion with story missions.

Thanks

1 Like