Letter from the Development Team - September 6th

If you had bothered to do a search you’d find that the Enemy of my Enemy has already been acknowledged an is being worked on for the upcoming patch. I’m sure the other mission issues are being worked on as well.

No need to be rude here, but this shouldn’t be happening. I have seen that yes missions are broken, especially the most important ones that pertain to completing the game. Developers such as yourself should have play tested this game before shoving it out the door. Half baked and incomplete. Truth hurts and I hope it does. Learn from your mistakes.

I’m just a moderator, I’m not working for Avalanche Studio’s. There’s much that shouldn’t be happening in games, that’s why there’s patches. As far as The Enemy of my Enemy bug goes it appeared after the August update, it wasn’t there at launch. So please don’t assume as much.

1 Like

I kinda figured plundra meant plunder in the games native language. So close due to what? Anglo Saxon lango?

Haha it got heated up here quickly. Emotions can get the better of us. I try not to get frustrated over games anymore. Just when I mess up rebuilding things on my truck lol.

So the only small gripe I have is I’m seeing less bots now. But maybe it’s because I only played 1-2 hours after latest patch. I’m trying to finish the last trophy in fallout shelter. I did noticed on PS4 pro some texture are lowered on bunker concrete especially. I don’t know if that was planned for greater performance. But it was nice to see fashionista hit and I got my platinum. The issue with missions Not showing on challenge truth… Personally doesn’t bother me cause I’m thinking of starting over with my guns. So far things look and feel good in this patch. Can’t wait to see what’s in store next. I just had this thought I love playing coop 8 players on the hunter but hated that I couldn’t do missions with my friends. Maybe an 8 player GZ ?? Lol too much?!?

Ya I realized after my rant that you are a Mod on here. That rant wasn’t directed at you personally. I know you have to hear allot of crap sometimes. But I figured that if enough people are banging on the door sorta speak, it will get Avalanche’s attention. Don’t mind me Xezr it’s not you its them.

1 Like

Well, that’s what the forum is for. They do read it regularly. If you’ve got feedback or want to report bugs there are appropriate forum sections for that.

2 Likes