Letter from the Team - February 26th

Oh, there are tons of us! I’m extremely ordinary and quite boring, actually :wink:

And you are right. I could just drop the experimental. Except I can’t now that they are there. Weak character, I suppose :grin:. And that is probably why I opposed them in the first place. I simply can’t imagine being a teenager in Østertørn trying to survive and then voluntarily refraining from using the best and most powerful weapons at my disposal. I think I owe that to my protagonist. I’ve grown rather fond of the poor thing :blush:

Yeah! Great addition to weapons/consumables.
Will we find the moltovs or will this be a crafting object?

Finally molotovs. Something I’ve requested a long time ago. I like the grenade launcher. But I do Wish they had chosen one of the disposable swedish ones. Would have fit better in the game in my opinion considering the theme. But I do like new stuff and it Will be a great addition.

a panzerfaust is a disposable german anti-tank weapon, cheaply made and mostly effective.
I don’t know what swedish one you’re talking about is but I think a disposable anti-tank weapon would be cool.

1 Like

The AT4. It’s a swedish design. Called pansarskott m/86 in swedish service. (Anti-tank m/86.) We used a copy of the panzerfaust for a while after ww2. But it was not up to standard of the time against cold war tanks. It was Only in use for a few years.

Understood! Now surprise us…:+1:

1 Like

Will the molotov and the grenade launcher be released at the same time?

There is no confirmation on whether they will be released at all. It is some early looks on what they are working on.

2 Likes

As Dantec says, its true. Playing with lower weapon Tiers class can be very satisfying. You approach the situation very differently instead of going guns blazing with your 6☆ weapons.
I like the Älgstudsare Hunting Rifle .270 with a silencer and taking a whole group op runners from a distance.
Using the 4☆ assault rifles is also gratifying. You tend to aim more at delicate parts of the machines.
Or using the pump shotgun with slugs, as long as you know where to hit them propperly.
I just like the fact that all consumables have a purpose in the game and lets your imagination run wild. your attacks more efficient and overall experience more rewarding.
Overall I do like Guerrilla Mode, I switched to it and never went back to Skirmish.
I am playing a second character on hardest difficulty and dont regret a thing. Planning ahead is winning :sunglasses:

3 Likes

That’s what I get for speed reading. Lol! Thanks for clear that up!!!