Letter from the Team - February 8th

We’re back, and we’re excited to kick off a new year for Generation Zero!

At the tail end of last year and the early weeks of this year, we’ve been working on some new stuff that we’ll soon be rolling out to everyone. We’ll give a more exact date once we’ve gone through the Certification process - although we do want to share some of it with you now!

A continuing trend that you’ve likely noticed is that we keep updating the game world to feel more lived-in, interesting, and compelling to explore. In our next update we’ve kept up the pace with those improvements and you’ll see our handiwork in the Eastern part of the Farmlands region.

Aside from giving areas a general facelift or improving safehouses in the area, you’ll also start seeing some other new elements that were definitely not there before. This includes some rarely seen things that may hint at other happenings in the world of Östertörn…

Anyway - we’ll speak more in depth on what else is in store soon. And with that said, here’s to the start of a great year!

The Generation Zero team

17 Likes

I’m dying to know what the screenshot was. :slight_smile:

Is it hembränningsapparater hidden inside barns and outhouses? :grimacing:

1 Like

lol its fixed now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was expecting the rest of Farmlands AND the Mountains Regions to be revamped…but i guess it´s better than nothing.

Don´t forget that some towns and locations at the South Coast region have not been updated yet.

1 Like

Its a bigger area and just the gif :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great news! Can’t wait to see what’s cooking in the Farmlands. Still want my Dammsugare though :blush:

1 Like

So, humans are finally building some proper fortifications. Nooooice!

2 Likes

hunter in background of the revamped side and i have a theory of that the reaper hunter is in bunker 666

2 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Casual chat discussions

Hm where is Mat? Pontus is there a chance he will visit you on a stream?

While Mat did appear in the earlier dev streams, he isn’t associated with the GZ. Instead, he was Community Manager for theHunter. Also, Mat is no longer with Avalanche Studios Group.

1 Like

Looking forward to it :+1::+1::grin:

1 Like

Am hoping running wild bug is fixed :v:

1 Like

I just hope the crashes at the center of Himfjall island created with the latest update that some users have will be fixed with the upcoming update.

2 Likes

Sounds awesome, looks like I will be spending some more time in the farmlands soon!

1 Like

If we’re lucky it might happen when we’re back working at the office!

2 Likes

Running Wild should be fixed!

1 Like

What is hembranningsapparater?

1 Like

Homedistillery :wink::clinking_glasses: Spirits are hard and expensive to come by in Sweden (unlike Denmark, so we get a lot of visits from our lovely neighbors)

4 Likes