Letter from the Team - July 3rd

Off-topic removed. This topic concerns commenting on the Letter from the Team specifically.

//Mod

Appreciate the information/update. I agree that a good update late is better than a quick update that’s buggy. Any chance we console players can get the machine hostility tweaked sooner?

5 Likes

Thanks for the update. love the game. I appreciate the desire to get things right. I can wait for the DLC, that’s no problem, but we need to at least get the bug/difficulty fixes out. To make us wait another month for bug fixes is not cool.

3 Likes

I’ll try and get as much info as I can from the Twitch stream later and follow up here.

I’ve had this game for 2 months and its unplayable much past the first island. Fix what you already sold, I won’t buy DLC for a broken game. I bought 2 ps4 copies of the game to have fun with a friend and it has been just a disappointing tease.

1 Like

the fix for the difficulty is free? plus prone, bug fixes, map improvements, melee weapons, and APOC harvester.

Edit: Also the patch has been postponed for console because of console specific bugs. So if they did not postpone it you would be here complaining of bugs.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums.

The team is doing their best to make the game work on all platforms. If you encounter any issues there’s the #bug-reports section. Or give feedback in the #feedback-feature-requests section. Both have ample of threads on a number of subjects relating to recent updates.

I’ve also edited your post, try to keep things civil in the future.

//Mod

Remember it’s " August " so potentially 6 week yet