Letter from the Team - June 12th

Yes, the more I watch the Masskar event, there’s a reason 2 shells head to Himfjall. The hotel being the 2nd target may be the missing piece. I just hope there’s something before the live stream Wednesday because update for end of June would be a little tough on the community.

Thanks Buddy! :slight_smile:

It should be in there (:

He definitely should!!

8 Likes

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

first of all i think its good that the Team is working on the buggs in an way that they do!

to me there way to do it is to not rush out fixes that case more problems and make sure we get an good game. And its like they are asking us what we want in game and are trying to give us just that.

If all dev-Studios did it like this well we cold spend more time in game and less time on forums whit angry treads.

but this is there way and im sure as i like snus i will buy any dlc that hey produce as i want to support them as they are humble and honest there is no other game producer that have this type of way.

And if any other companies community maneger hade the same go and engagement whit his jobb as Pontus we wold have many good games out there but they dont play there games Pontus do and he understands us. Pontus is just as good as coffee and snus and rabarber-saft all in the same go.

2 Likes

Haha generation zero go brrrrrr

1 Like