Level 5 12G pump

That’s just it though im not getting weapon drops from tanks or harvesters nor is my spotting intel working

What platform are you playing?
Since when is that happening?

Xbox one the past two weeks

So basically, that only happens since the new update?

FNIX harvesters also drop this. I got my second from a harverster a few days ago.

I have the 5* semi shotgun on ps4. Never seen the 5* normal shotgun.

1 Like

I honestly feel That everyone’s copy of the game is like a randomly shuffled deck of cards. You get a great deck or you may get a not so great deck. In regards to loot and such.

5* weapons seem to come at a reasonable rate for me, exp though only ever had one drop.

Really? Fascinating…i play on the ps4 since October and it`s the only one i haven´t seen, on the other hand i found 6 or 7 Special 12 G.

Rest assured folks, all weapons have 5* versions as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

Here’s proof:
(my weapon collection, taken in August)

2 Likes

For what it’s worth, I got my most useful weapons - experimental pump shottie, exp AG4 - came from Hunters; much easier to clean up than Tanks and much more numerous. Happy hunting, anyway.

1 Like

Honestly its quite frustrating bit i finally got a worn lmg from an apocalypse runner smh

1 Like

If you have Alpine Unrest DLC, there are known spawn points for LMGs in Himfjäll.
Co-ordinates here: For people who want to know weapon locations ****spoilers****

1 Like

Last night I killed two fnix rivals and got ammo just ammo so was a bit miffed as they were maxed out.

Meanwhile I killed a few apocalypse runners and got a 1* 89 and a 2* 59 and a 5* submachine gun compensator which I already have on my 4* 59.

At this point unless I’m looking ammo the only enemy’s worth killing and probably have the best chance are apocalypse.

On another note on Friday I had a fnix runner that became a rival must have been a bug cause i’ve never seen that.

Runners can become rivals, that’s working as intended. It’s just pretty rare, since they’re generally weaker.
A weapon drop from Rivals is not guaranteed despite their level; chances are just increased. Perhaps that can be tweaked :thinking:

Runners only are able to become rivals as personal rivals not as regional. So it’s not that it’s rare, it’s due to most people not actually dying to runners in most cases.

2 Likes

I got a 5* 12G pump from a fnix harvester, but I prefer my 4* semi auto shotgun.

Today is special day, after 390 playing hours. It finally happened, i got my 5* Sjöqvist Semi-Auto shotgun. This is glorious day! :smiley:

5 Likes

Congrats mate !! :+1::sunglasses:

I think it depends how much you’re using each weapon type. With the US weapons pack, all dlc guns were 3* and it took forever for the 5* N16 to drop. I’m still trying to get every 5* weapon type even though the drop rate on experimental 6* guns is really high