Lightswitches in barracks and locked storage buildings

I often pick a fight from inside barracks and these locked storage buildings. But fighting from these structures at night is a bit difficult, as you can’t turn off the lights inside. A working light switch would be nice. And realistic, by the way. Not many lights inside buildings come without a switch these days :slightly_smiling_face:

And now we are at it: some lightswitches within houses still don’t work. Fixing the wiring here as well would be appreciated :blush:

9 Likes

And if one should shoot out the white power boxes on the outside of the house, power should be out in the house. I’m like you let’s keep the realism going.

4 Likes

@IanForce
Well… the wiring works just fine…
The switches then… XD

1 Like

@IanForce, I agree fully! Posted about it some time ago. :+1:

4 Likes

I did a search but it didn’t match you posting I’m afraid. Sorry. But it is good that we are more to push this request :+1:

1 Like

I have thought this many times. Also, one of the bedrooms in the most common house style, the larger bedroom, has this problem as well, as does the porch.

I like how the lights work better now. It is great to be able to make the house completely dark when you are fighting at night. Much better. Just a little more tweaking and this will be great.

2 Likes

@Avalanche. And when you fix the switches, they do need to be fixed, fix them on the TVs too!
My ears are so tired of the static noise that 99% is on every TV. Sometimes, you run on a TV with the test image or which is turned off. A nice change that should be more spread.

And to kill the TV when you try not to disturb the guest in the kitchen …

4 Likes

I kill those…
Takes only one bullet.

1 Like

A bullet into the TV works better than a switch.

2 Likes

I just hate to break things! And next time I come by, the TV has magically repaired and turned itself on again. Breaks immersion.

4 Likes

I’ve noticed, the lights in the barracks surrounding the FOA facility are disabled permanently after you set off that EMP. That’s a pretty cool touch, wonder if a light switch system in barracks can be implemented from that.

2 Likes

@IanForce
How so, breaks immersion???
EVERYONE knows these have self repairing Borg nano tech!!!

@Xogroroth, my friend, you always remind me when I forget the obvious :joy:

1 Like

@IanForce
That is my job: point things out. XD

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wouldn’t mind being able to shoot out the lights you can’t turn off, like most fluorescent lights.

3 Likes