***List of bugged quests [PS4/XBOX/PC]***

I just did the gas run quest today, you have to shoot the gas pumps at the station takes a few bullets but they do explode.

So you mean the gas station is still standing? Thought you had destroyed them before.

I remember doing that mission and it did work to blow it up, could you try as below by shooting the pumps?

But still, the quest can probably get bugged if you destroy the station before the quest - or do they respawn?

the gas station is still standing only the pumps is what explodes. I’m not sure if they respawn if you had blown them up before the quest I never shot any gas pumps until I got that quest. I would assume they would respawn though cause it can be used as a tactic as well but with as many bugs as this game has right now it may not be the case.

Updated with quest nr 14

Did you also find the floppy disk near the swings? You need to pick this up to end the mission.

Warboard-Uttern Bunker bugged playing solo on Xbox One S. Mission objective won’t change from “Destroy enough machines in the mountains region to get a complete entry barcode.” I got 3 or 4 barcodes from Hunters killed in the surrounding area but after killing countless more enemies they never have any more barcodes. If I approach the bunker door the lasers scan me and the door opens, I can go in and hit the power switch but it doesn’t turn on the lights or open the door to the Warboard room and the objective never changes.

2 Likes

Empty Spaces mission playing solo on Xbox One S bugged. Keycard at the villa doesn’t seem to be spawning. There is a waypoint on the bedside table upstairs in the Kungsgarden villa but nothing there to pick up. I’ve searched everywhere else in the house and outbuildings.

“Flying Blind”
I was doing flying blind, I got to the note near the soldier, when Changeme (some of the many hacked games users) logged in and crashed my game.
I am now stuck on a door that refuses to open, as all parts are done.
No matter what, I cannot open the door to the room with gas.

Added all of your issues to the list

@Smitty

Hi there. If you have acces to the main entrance of the Uttren Command Bunker
you shouldn’t worry about looking further for Key-Card fragments IMO.
You have the acces, so the problem lies elsewhere I believe.

You say you fired up the power switch but nothing happens.

I can confirm that the only objectives, after finding and entering Uttern
are only: Restore power to the Bunker - & - Locate and interact with the Warboard.

So if you have fired up the power supply and nothing happens when you get to the
warboard you indeed might have some bug there.

Furthermore, as a side-note, I find myself in quite a similar situation:

I have opened all bunkers in the game but one, the Marden Bunker.
My problem with this mission is that I simply cannot get these Robots to drop the needed Key Card fragments. I know exactly where the Bunker is.
I’m not an easy quitter so I TRULY am playing in that reagion now for 4 days in a row, killing every enemy, not only near the bunker itself, but also in all the Forest regions in that entire East region(you can see what is a Forest on the map) and also in the Entire region not being in a specific forest but in Towns and at frams. I have killed easely 100 maybee even 150 enemies in the past 4 days. Still, no key cards. SoI believe I’m also bugged concerning Marden. Quite unfortunate since it is my last Bunker to open to complete warbaord mission.

In defence of the game, I haven’t updated my game to version 1.02 to problems with WLAN,
so I hope this is only due to my older gameversion. But I still wanted to report this in case the problem lies elsewhere.

QUESTION: Can anyone(?!) remember at what specific location she/he was
when robots dropped the keycard fragments for the Marden Bunker?

My problem is that the door leading to the Warboard room is still locked even after turning on the power. It seems that because my objective never changes from getting barcodes the power doesn’t work.
For your problem the barcodes in each area only seem to drop from one type of enemy like Runners, Hunters or Drones. Have you tried killing one of each enemy type including Tanks and Harvesters?

That’s a good tip Smitty.
Haven thought about it this way.
I must admitt I had my fair share of killing seekers, runners and hunters but
not sure If I killed that many Harvesters or Tanks in this region. Will certainly give
your tip a try, thanks a lot :+1:

Concerning Uttern: I’m just logging into my PS4 to fire up the game.
I’m gonna have a look at Uttern and see if I can come up with a tip to help you also.
Will take some time. Will get back to you

I think I was ambushed by runners and hunters at Granhygget south-west of Àlgsjön, killed them and collected from the hunters

Like Smitty says, I’ve noticed sometimes the runners or seekers only drop keycards. Also location seems to matter, right when I enter a new zone I don’t get keycard drops but once I’m deeper in and closer to the bunker they drop

1 Like

I have just visited the entire Uttern bunker. Unfortunately, with it beeing unlocked in my game, it is not so easy to remember that mission anymore as I thought it would be since it has been a while. I can only say that there are 3 power rooms. A first one when you go down the turning metal stairs, one with poisonous gas and one more power room, , down the concrete stairs. But you probably know this if you fired up the generator. Also, what I can say, is that the door to Warboard is: You enter the main gate of Uttern, pass the red door right infront of you. take a left, go down concrete stairs, take a right, through red door, straight forward to next red door, first one to the right, through red door, big green bunker door right in front of you. Thats where the warboard is.

Maybe this could help: If your game has hung op on the entry key cards to Uttern, maybe you should try entering another command bunker, anyone, this will make your character use another entery card to acces that facility. Once you entered another command bunker, return to Uttern, maybe that change of cards for your character, will fix the problem. Well, just a suggestion.

Well, to be honest, I palyed for 4 days, being really near to Marden itself.
I killed dousens of runners, hunters, and seekers at the logging camp where the forest is gone(chopped). Wich is Soutwest of Algsjon as you say. I spent the last 4 days in that region. And I also killed of lot of hunters, seekers, ticks and runners at the main entrence of Marden, 4 days in a row. So like within 1 mile or so in a circle, I really killed everything I came across. The only thing I hav’nt killed that many I believe is Tanks and Harvesters. Rest, I killed really a lot of them. I’m gonna try to kill more Tanks and Harvetsers now, but I indeed feel like runners and maybe hunters should do the trick for these cards.
I will give this one more day and return to the region southwest of algsjon as you mention.
And kill some tanks and harvesters that I come across in the region.Hope this helps.

Wait a second
 I just remembered I fought 3 tanks simultaneously near the 3 windmills at NW Littorp, it could be that I got the keycards from them

Thanks, been there, had the unfortunate luck that 3 Tanks payed this location an “extra” visit whilst I was killing the 2 that are there, so I killed 5 in total there at once.
I died a few times there in doing so, so I hope this didn’t make me loose the key cards
in case they drooped any, but I checked all dead tanks once I killed them and no key cards.

Besides, now you mention it: My "“Tilting at Windmills” mission is bugged for sure.
Might wanna ad this to the list. I attached a picture to show.
It seems as if there is another mission objective that simply doesn’t show up.
If you take a look at the objective part of the picture you will notice the strange look
of the icon next to find the windmills the map depicts. It looks like a double icon, right?
It seems as if there is a second icon comming from above, but no further mission objective.
I found the windmills, found the stach, and killed the 2 Tanks (+3 extra) at the windmills.
This mission will not go away in my unfinished mission list however. It’s still there as “unfullfilled”.

Just as extra info: I did not fullfil this mission in the right order.
I first found the windmills, than killed the Tanks, and only then found the left-behind cache.

PS: Just ran into (I believe) the same group of hunters that kept you buissy near Algsjon.
When you spawn at the loggers camp and make your way to the lake you stumble upon a beacon that is guarded by 6 hunters. Just killed all of them, no key cards.
Will return to the windmills and see what I can do.

While we are at it: Same goes for my “The Gun Club” mission.
Not to sure if this is a bug or if I missed something.
The mission says to look for interesting stuff at the shooting range.
I found the dead ranger with the sixshooter (which is the objective I believe).
But this mission will not “complete” neither. Did I miss something? Is there more to be found
at the shooting range?

I alreaddy had a quality 4 Mangus, so I didn’t pick it up at first.
But after a second go I even tossed away my revolver and picked up the one at the range.
Still, this mission stays marked as " unfulfilled". Don’t knwo if I missed something.
(I have unlocked and surched the house nearby.)

If I recall there is a 2nd Ranger further down the shooting range that you need to search. Took me a long time to find it.

I think the quest was pretty short, ended when finding the ranger in the middle of the shooting range

1 Like