***List of bugged quests [PS4/XBOX/PC]***

For some reason both safehouses (church where I found the mission - and the house at the shooting range) are erased from my map somehowe. So trying to rediscover them at the moment. Anyway, I found the dead ranger in the middle. Not sure if there was a second dead one. Pretty sure I surched that shooting range good. I surched entire house, surched car at shooting range and dead ranger, even tossed away my magnus and piced up his just to be sure. Still, mission not ended. as I say, now it’s even erased from my map. Stange ?..

PS: Just got into a MAJOR slaughter at the windmills - 7! Tanks and one harvester, besides a lot of runners. Killed them all. No key cards for Marden unfortunately.
And I lost my .50 CAL scope in mid-combat :pensive:

2 Likes

I have now beat all quests in the game. Only one remains perma-bugged while the others somehow started functioning again. I had around 7 bugged quests but after revisiting their locations, for some reason machines had respawned, safe houses were registering this time etc. So I could complete them all.

Perma-bugged quest: Strength in numbers

1 Like

Yes, well I haven’t given up hope neither.
One day I’ll mange to get my “open” quests to get resolved, I’m sure.
I have: Beyond the barricades, The Gril who cried Wolf, The Gun Clud,
Tilting at Windmills and Marden Bunker (including therefore - Warboard mission)
that I’m not able to complete. But I’m sure I will manage someday :wink:
In defence of the Devs and the game, still need to get me that V 1.02 update
so I rather not talk to much about my in-game buggs anymore till I got that update.
And as another defence: Sofar I have accomplished 50 missions that did work just fine!
I have (without the bugged once) still 10 open missions to go and I didn’t collect all missions
in towns and farm yet. Also, once I’m able to enter Marden Command Bunker, there will be some extra Marden Warboard missions. So enough to keep me buissy for a while :wink:

Flying Objects mission glitched playing solo on Xbox One S.
Towards the end of this quest you have to search another house, map co-ordinates 366.462, 639.981. As I approached the house I noticed a plant pot was glowing and interacted with it to reveal a key underneath. After taking the key I moved towards the door and an objective popped up to look for a hidden key. As I already had the key I unlocked the door went inside and picked up the last two mission items(7 total). The mission didn’t complete and I can’t see if there is anything else to do because the objective still tells me to find the key and the waypoint is where I picked the key up.

I found a workaround for my glitched Uttern Bunker mission. Joining someone elses game that had only just started the Command Bunker Network mission. When I fast travelled near the bunker the objective popped up Look for the command Bunker in this area skipping the objective for collecting barcodes. I was then able to go through the bunker, turn on the power and interact with the warboard and complete the mission. When I left the friends game and returned to mine the mission was still completed. This confirms that I did indeed already have enough barcodes and the objective in my game had been glitched. Sadly I have no idea how to replicate it.

2 Likes

@Smitty
Hey, that’s a cool thing to have discovered Smitty.
That it is possible to complete bugged missions when joining a gamer in co-op who hasn’t
started that mission yet. Nice find and very good to know :ok_hand::+1:

I am not able to complete “Beachhead”.

The in-active machines in the container that you should destroy on the beach behind the Ibholmen castle are immortal!.. Tried with weapons, gascanisters and EMP grenades to no effect…

Added Beachhead to the list with your description

If you look carefully at the picture you see a red dot coming out of a robot, I shot in the center of the red dot and it all exploded.

Agreed, try this n report back

Platform: PC

Quest: Flying Objects
Stuck @ “Go to Ingrid Granqvist’s house”
What happened: Went to Ingrids house, found the key under a plant pot, went inside, got few quest items (7/7), quest didnt update/complete

Quest: Loud and Clear
Stuck @ “Find a means to unlock a storage/Find and destroy the Tick jammer”
What happened: went to coordinates, but the storage is locked… Tried blasting with rocket launcher, air tank, gas tank, large fuel cell… Nothing… Pick lock skill wont work, as its a quest…

Quest: Law of The Land
Stuck @ “Clear the bridge of enemies/Search for the military transport supplies”
What happened: Got on bridge, killed enemies… Nothing… Quest doesnt update

Quest: Warboard Uttern Bunker
Stuck @ “Destroy enough machines in the Mountains region to get a complete entry barcode”
What happened: Got few barcodes, found the bunker… Can go inside, but the quest doesnt update and nothing happens eventually

Thanks for using a good format, added to the list

This topic deserves a pin, too, mods.

Your FAQ deserves a pin, but it seems like

-Devs have left the chat.

1 Like

For Law of the land I think you need to interact with some crates under the bridge to finish the mission.

I know I just respawned a couple of times and it will spawn the correct enemies I have encountered this on PS4 and that’s what it took to fix it. The hunters were not spawning in and all of a sudden they were there and it completed itself

Gonna update tomorrow

The door to the bunker, which you need to open with the Russion key card does not open in Behind the Curtain. I get a welcome back audio message and it scans me, but theb red button lights up and the door doesn’t open.

Added, have you completed both previous quests? There are 2 doors which require 2 different keycards. I remember I tried opening the door after collecting the keycard from the car (which unlocks first big bunker door), but the second door needs the keycard from his house to open

I did complete both, but another player in my game picked up the key card from the car…