Platform: PC using Steam

Specifications:
Processor Intel(R) Core™ i5-1035G1 CPU @ 1.00GHz 1.19 GHz
Installed RAM 40.0 GB (39.8 GB usable)
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Host or Client: Solo

Players in your game: 0

Bug 1- wrong target
Description: In the mission “The Resistance” during the defense waves the homing turret targets the hotel

Steps To Reproduce: Use a homing turret next to the hotel on the wave defense.

Bug 2- bad sound feed back
Description: distant combat sounds play as if they were right next to you. It’s mostly bullet hits, competent damage, and explosion hits on other machines that cause this to happen.

Steps To Reproduce: go to an area with machine combat in the distance.

Bug 3- slow munitions
Description: sometimes machine rockets and bullets travel in slow motion or 1 frame a sec

Steps To Reproduce: happens randomly in combat other than that I don’t know how.

Image:

Bug 4- player space program
Description: when the companion TPs to the player, It TPs on you and sends you flying

Steps To Reproduce: I’ve only had this happen when rushing through bunkers and running in and out of houses.

Image:

Bug 5- prompt levels
Description: unable to loot med kits on oven hoods.

Steps To Reproduce: some houses have this bug. ex- Paskallaholm

Bug 6- scopes
Description: some short-range scopes are cut up

Steps To Reproduce: use the red dot, RLG scope, and the 1-4x Rifle Scope. all the ones I know of

Bug 7- crash loss
Description: when doing a mid-level base defense, my game crashed and when I got back in it was registered as a loss.

Steps To Reproduce: crash/close the game during a wave defense.

Image:

1 Like

Issue number four, getting launched by the Runner Companion, can also happen if you try to use a vehicle while your Companion is left deployed. It can also happen under other similar circumstances; if you’re moving too fast for it to keep up naturally by running, and it decides to warp to you…it can end up warping into you, through you, in front of you, or under you…and cause a wreck, sending you flying.

As for their bad behavior while in bunkers, or when you enter/exit buildings, their pathfinding behavior just can’t handle ‘complex environments’ well enough. So, like with the example of speedy movement, if they can’t follow normally…they warp to/through/past/under you, and away you get sent flying.

Whether you’re going into a bunker, or just any other building, or preparing to ride off at speed, to avoid these wrecks and sudden flights…always pick the dog up. Seriously inconvenient, but if the wrecks and flights bother you, totally worth it. I pretty much only have my dog off the leash if he’s actually needed for something. If I’m not about to get into a fight, he’s not running free. If I’ve just finished the fight I had him out for, I’m immediately picking him back up. Don’t need him bumping into things and sending loot flying, any more than I need him flinging me some place. Nope, bad dog, back in the pet carrier.

I’m also experiencing the slow munitions on XB1. did not have this issue this time last year.

Yeah, comically slow rockets/missiles, during intense moments mostly. Seen that, several times lately. I want to say that one is a bit of a new bug. ‘New’ as in ‘within the last update or so’ anyway…

Bug 5 it is possible to loot the medkits on the oven top but they are poorly placed on top of an interaction point

Hope this picture may help in any looting fix because I have run into many loot objects set in areas that made looting impossible