Locked green container

I came across a locked green container at 14.983, 2368.302. Doors on both ends of the container say locked with no prompt to pick them. Normally I’d move on, but there was a body inside the container I managed to somehow loot through the wall. There are at least 4 other lootables inside, as I can see the interact icons as I moved around the container. Has anyone else run across this particular issue and if so how did I get resolved?

2 Likes

Have you got the lockpicking skill?

Yes I do and I have plenty of picks.

what region is this and where is it near to? towns etc

Along the road north of Lanntorp, in the Archipelago region just south of the Farmlands border. I listed the coordinates in the first question too.

Ok, unfortunately I have not had this problem, but I have heard of others having it so I am sure your problem will be solved soon. :slightly_smiling_face: . Anyway, there is often the usual loot in containers in Archipelago, so if I were you I’d leave it for now.

Ya, that’s what I feared. Thanks for taking the time to help. Back to the grind lol.

1 Like

Yes, good luck in the world of GZ :smile:

1 Like

You need to do the bike race mission first. Need DLC

3 Likes

iirc, that container is actually part of a mission from the FNIX risng DLC. It may only be opened when you complete the mission. It is the one with the bicycle race.

3 Likes

Thank you for that info it really helps. I appreciate your time and willingness to help out a new player.

2 Likes

Yeah. Never going to work for me. I cannot get the whole 3rd person view thing to work for me. All I do is fall over

Thanks everyone for helping this new player, that is the great thing about the forums. There is so many people that we can almost always help a player. :smile:

With question answered, i’ll lock the topic.

//Mod