Loot reset. general loot and/or 5 crown weapons

So i am trying to to get good loot from this arena in the top left of the map but sometimes the loot resets and sometimes it just wint reset itself.

how can i trigger the reset?

Will 5 crown weapons spawn again if i recycle them even if they need a mission to be unlocked?

If I’m not wrong everything should reset after about 4h. I’m currently just not sure if it was 4h ingame or in total.

Weapons in the world don’t reset. Once found and collected, they stay away. Every weapon in every class can be found by looting machines, but as there are many weapons and as it’s very random, some can be really rare while others are there like sand on a sandy beach.

1 Like

Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

So i COULD get the Gold Revolver back by just killing for example a Fnix Tank or do specific weapons only drop from specific machines, like for example a gold MP5 can only be dropped by a Fnix Harvester or a Military tank or something like that?

I should clarify, only loot containers will respawn after 4 ingame hours. Those have random loot in them everytime, though the ones in the northern parts of the map have higher tier loot.

As for loot drops from Machines, the higher Class the Machine is, the higher quality loot they drop. But loot drops such as weapons are never guaranteed. Apocalypse Class Machines drop 5* weapons, for example.

1 Like

So can i only get 5 crown weapons from Apocalypse class or is it possible to get 5 crowns from Fnix and Military or Speznaz or Army class??

Here you should get all the info you’re looking for regarding weapons:

1 Like

You will only get a chance for 5c weapon drops from FNIX machines and above. Military will max at 4c and Prototype at 2c.

2 Likes

Thanks for your help :smiley:

Thank you very much this was super helpfull, i found everythng i needed :smiley:

1 Like