Loot Respawn Settings

@Fraeddy
I thing that this adjust have to be in separate game mode. Something like deathmatch or skirmish on arena with bunch of options, from ground location to enemy waves types, timer and intense.
(@boston_51
Would be great to see that arena mode features in game, but first need more enemy and weapon types for it. Before acquiring 2x-3x types of robots and weapons in game itll be useless. There is other surcumstances with new robots and other content. Now main game is near balanced to see all robots that we have already, not too much ant not too few. There have to be new locations to place new robots nicely, mixed with old types. And not to mention design hardworks, itll be great work even for big DLC or something.)

But fill main game with loot options feature is more like cheat, you know. May be it good for cheat mode, idk.
Talking about friendly flexible system, the more options the better game. Full control is too complex tool for most players, so it should be additional options in separate submenu in game options section. As it fits to me, so.

I also find the loot respawning to be completely ridiculous and the first time everything respawned I thought it was a bug. It totally killed much of the sense of discovery for me. There is so many things this game does well, and so many things that it does badly, that just remove all sense of immersion. It is very weird.

I also donā€™t see the problem with adding an option since you could still have the 4 hours by default and then you could just increase the time if you wanted. There donā€™t need to be an option to go below 4 hours and then the issue with ā€œcheatingā€ is solved. There done. I would like it to be off or something like 50 hours or something personally. In the best case scenario the loot system would be kind of smart where when it starts to re-spawn loot when you have pretty much emptied 80-90% of the world and starts to respawn in the areas you looted first or just at random so you still have to search around but things might be more scarce now. That would probably be much harder to implement so a slider would be fine.