Looting with friends and new characters

So I dont know if anybody has brought it up or if this is a bug but I cant find it anywhere.

When I make a new character All the loot that the previous one took is all gone.
Is there a loot respawn at all and is it per user that loot dissappears or per character?

I fyou mean world loot then yes. All characters share the same world the same world. Placed weapons do not respawn. But lootboxes and respawn.

So if u have 4 characters the 4th guy is completwly screwed. Thats kinda weird. Like how would the 4th guy be able to even have a pistol that doesnt make sense yenno?

You get extra loot, and weapons throughout the game. They all share the same storage. So you can give them weapons.

Hm. Well i hope so. Cuz i made a new character and i was completely screwed as the first one already had everything

Hey man the easiest way to pic up new weapons for a character without swapping guns from another character is to go through the bunkers. They tend to have a few weapon boxes to find weapons

Do they respawn or have guns for different characters?

Yes they respawn and are not character specific. When I get bored I will fast travel to each bunker and loot everything in it. Then a few game launches down the road I will do it again to ensure they have refreshed

P.S. the guns and attachments found inside the long boxes are fully random in type and rarity rating.

Ohhhhhh how long does it take before the respawn???

Not gonna lie not really sure some say it’s a full game close out and relaunch but it might be time based. Just gotta see what happens I guess. I do it maybe once a week.

Oh okay well I hope they could clarify. I do enjoy the game its a bit tough but its fun. The shot gun is so freaking loud

I agree they are loud. The pump shotgun can use a shotgun suppressor and it helps. What system do you play on?

1 Like

I use pc. I purchased the dlcs but idk if it was a waste or not

The dlcs aren’t a waste and it’s a shame I’m on ps4 would have liked to play with you sometime and give you some loot.

1 Like

Oh im prob gonna buy it for ps4 eventually. If they go on ps5 that would be awesome

The ps5 will support all backwards compatibility to ps4 except for like 10 games. I will check and see.

It looks like it will be but we will have to wait and see.

1 Like

Ouuuu id love that! That would be awesome

With initial question answered, i’ll lock the topic to avoid any further off-topic replies. :lock:

//Mod

1 Like