Lost save game and all progress

Platform: Xbox

Description: lost all of my progress. I downloaded a couple of add-ons and played for about an hour then turned off my xbox. The next time the game was played i logged on to show off the new outpost items to my son and all of my save status was gone. I had multiple 5 start weapons and was level 24 on my second character. I tried triggering a cloud save download by uninstalling and reinstalling the game but no change. I only play on Xbox so it didn’t sink with PC Game Pass

Steps To Reproduce:

Images / Videos:

Host or Client: Host, usually have multiplayer turned off but have turned it on a couple of times

**Players in your game: Just me

**Specifications: Xbox Series X

Hi there, while I don’t offer a solution, wanted to share my experience. I too lost a 2800 hour save on PS5 with 4 characters more than level 60 each and all collectable, blueprints, exp and 5 crown weapons. It was gut wrenching.

Took me a day or so to accept that my save was gone.

Having resigned too my fate, I started a new save from scratch, took a while to rebuild all that was lost, but now I do have most top end weapons, working my way through clothing schematics.

In all and in retrospect, I am actually glad that my loss forced me to replay the game as a beginner and experience it all over again.

Wish there was a proper way to do this via in game mechanics rather than save loss.

It’s not everyone cup of tea to do this, but I wanted to share my experience.

I wish you good luck in case you decide to follow in a similar manner.

3 Likes

are you getting the License Update bug :pensive: before making it to the main menu