Love This Game ALOT

My recollection is that the story begins with that “you” wake up on the jetty after being out on a fishing trip with your friends, not knowing where you are. So my take on it is that you tagged along one of your friends that had a place/boat in the archipelago. If you lived there you wouldn’t have to rediscover the islands…you would know the place like the back of your hand. That is unless you suffer from memory loss from the blast that killed your friends and sank the boat. I’m pretty sure that you never go to your home in the storyline.

One vehicle that is very common in the archipelago is “flakmoppe” (transport moped). That would be a great means of transportation for a duo hunting machines! https://shop.textalk.se/shop/34330/files/Dokument/Transportmopeder/1189.jpg

They are mostly on islands that don’t have any cars…and they are being replaced by ATVs, but there is a strong retro movement that want to keep the flakmoppe running. :smiley:

Bus driver, I too drive a minibus! In America, we have golf carts to drive on the beaches but not on public roads and somehow that also includes full car sized ATVs like the 4 door Polaris RZR. Think of all the rally legends that go their start in tracktors. How on earth could a Koenigsegg be road legal?

You, DoD dungeonmaster, have seen this idea in its complete fruition. May it be so

Some of your ideas could be applied to existing vehicles if there was a passenger option or if there was the ability to ride the Companion. I just don’t know which weapon options would be available. A boost gauge would definitely help slower modes of transportation. Constructing the Companion helps to lighten your load and increase sprint duration unless you plan on bringing everything into the fight