Lunar New Year event now live!

Log in to get the new Jacket from Tanks, Harvesters, Wolves, and Firebirds as well as the seasonal Fireworks Box from suitable loot sources (for example backpacks and suitcases)!
No update required. Ends February 24th.

We wish you a successful and prosperous Year of the Dragon!

Scant pickings so far

Have you found Fireworks ?

But you found something at least, I’m not exactly sure what scant implies. Little rewards I thought. What did you find and what machine, or loot box?

I just got Paintjob from a tank.
And Jacket from Firebird

No fireworks just yet

Have now. About 20 boxes. Got the jacket and the companion skin.

Love to know what else is available.

Nothing more, just these three things.

You could try to visit the hotel…there are so many suitcases.

Nothing else. Where did you found fireworks boxes? I have been concentrating on the big machines, but found no Fireworks.

Carni told where to find them…

Do they drop from suitcases? Never thought about that. :blush:
Edit: I have 20 now.

They have been dropping them for me. I looted 16 boxes from the suitcases, backpacks and toolboxes after a quick run through the hotel

Damn… I need a bigger Plundra… :roll_eyes: :man_facepalming:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The jacket dropped from the first tank and the skin from the second. One tour of the hotel and surrounds netted 32 fireworks. What am i supposed to do for the other 15 days of the event?

1 Like

2 prototype tanks gave me the 2 & fireworks are suitcases, backpacks, big military boxes & toolbox’s gave them to me, I have 211 fireworks this far taking up my Plundra space lol

I transfer stored stuff to my mules. Keeps the plundra manageable.

the firework boxes are nicer than the other firework boxes, and the colors are clearer, :face_with_monocle: different colors also