Lynx Stuck In Air After Crate Falls Away

PlayStation 4 Pro
While playing I’ve noticed Lynx being airdropped into battle but when the crate lands the Lynx is left floating in midair when the crate falls away. One bullet into the Lynx and it goes back to normal but if left alone it’ll just stay there.I have an image of the air drop but it was too early and there were multiple Hunter at fight so Lynx didn’t get get stuck long enough for a screenshot. After a closer look there may be a floating Lynx to the left of the crate drop.

Solo session
PS4 Pro

the wolfs can now drop them, I have yet to test if they unlimited drops, cute little parachute colors

Until now I never saw a wolf doing that, no matter which class. Just the vulture did that.

I have seen Wolfs drop Para-Lynx but always only one at the time. Maybe after they have exhausted the lynx on board.

Well, except for one speznaz wolf yesterday which had a better position than me and forced me to take cover behind terrain so that I wasn’t always able to see it, I guess I destroyed them all too fast to get into the situation to see them dropping parachute Lynx.

Experimental pvg at the Rocket launchers, max 3 shots each, then 5c Titan toppler PM-71 to finish them. Pretty fun and effective. :wink:

PlayStation 4
It seems wolves are having trouble with Lynxs beyond the crate drops these guys froze coming out the back just like the crate drop ones.

I destroyed the wolf and left they stay like that till you shoot them.

I, too, just wanted to report this:
Floating Lynxes

Platform: PC

Description:
Lynxes are floating in the air while being inactive, i.e. not active in a fight or on patrol. Once you hit them, they will fall down to the ground and behave normally. This happens when you see a Wolf in a far distance that already has some Lynxes deployed (in my case).
(And yes: Some Wolves also do spawn Lynxes via parachutes, just like the lynxes spawn during the fight with Vulture. Others unload them out of their ‘trunk’, just like before the Skyfall-update. Unfortunately, I do not see a pattern here.)

A Lynx before engagement:

Lynx on the right after the first attack. His buddy on the left is still pondering over his life choices:

Steps To Reproduce: Fight a Wolf from a distance
Host or Client: Host.
Players in your game: Single-player.
Specifications: Intel Core i7-14700K, 32 GB RAM, Windows 11 Pro, GeForce 4060 (8 GB) with Driver: 560.81

This is a well coded application with no bugs in it whatsoever.

• Microsoft, probably.