Machine Concept Sketches

A pig on three legs with funny hair! :smiley:

(sorry for posting my brain fart totally unfiltered, could not resist. no offense meant!)

2 Likes

It’s fine! I’m still working on this idea. :slight_smile:

Just for reference, those ‘holes’ are actually lights which I didn’t put much effort into. :slight_smile:

That was mean by me. I knew that when I posted, I apologize.

You know these things that immediately come to mind and you find them hilarious. Like seeing a funny face in a house front and you just can’t un-see it anymore.

In fairness, your name is pegnose.
That’s so damn close to “pignose”, you never had a chance not to think it. :smile:

1 Like

Omg, how could I have not noticed! :rofl:

So I asked @LittleMaylett if I could draw a better version of the robot he came up with, and he said yes.

His idea was to make a Rolling robot, which I thought could be expanded upon after this concept.

The Roller would be a Bunker Buster like machine, carrying either Gatling guns or explosives to charge their enemies with. They rely on confusing the enemies with lights and speed in order to get close to them, were they either use their ‘Mudguard’ as a Melee weapon to bash enemies with the Mudguard’s inertia, or use their Gatling gun or explosives as a kamikaze attack.

The Roller is incredibly cheap to produce, allowing it to roam mostly flat terrain in large packs.

The Roller only fairs well on reasonably flat terrain, such as beaches, roads, and fields.

@LittleMaylett came up with this idea, and I wanted to illustrate it in a very simple sketch. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is a very nice new version of the roler I am very proud of u

1 Like

https://www.deviantart.com/crearteme/art/spider-bot-turntable-185904613

Immobilizer
Would shoot glue in order to temporary immobilize you.

Link Upload not working?

https://www.deviantart.com/sinisart/art/Spider-bot-by-sinisart-285361414

Mobile Heavy Armoured beetle Attack Platform (enemy, OF COURSE, not for you players. :stuck_out_tongue: )

instead naming scout you should name it Droid

Fixed a typo. XD
Hunter-Killer47 anyone? lol

PS: what is a “scout”, sir?
Haven’t seen one called Scout…?

Made one of these at school… I’ll upload it tmrw. I call it “rivare” EX-7019. It has beefy armour and high power weapons but very slow movement speed, like a tank for example

Ever seen a tank make a sprint at you, sir?
They’re about as slow as a hypersonic missile on steroids. XD

If only they would JUMP, damned…

1 Like

But they do…

:rofl:

10 gas canisters do the job nicely :wink:

1 Like

ROFL
Nice one, sir!!!

Dude, I was sitting in a church shooting some runners then I just hear: BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM, I turn around and I see a tank shooting at me… I screamed like a girl and almost shat myself

2 Likes

cries out very loud
I am so envy…
If only I could get a scare in GZ… :’(

Besides the mirror-look, I mean…

1 Like

Although I started playing this game again in April when the machines got the BIG buff and I had a grey shotty a meausser and a green AI-76… it was my first time seeing them since I stopped playing last year lol

1 Like

Did you prefer it back then, or do you prefer it as is now, sir?

Gotta say now. Back then the robots as a beginner were fookin INSANE! I wasted say, 30-90 7.62 on a hunter back then. Now that the difficulty was toned down, it’s easier to progress and get crap done. Although I eventually learned the weak spots on the enemies and they became easier and easier as I leveled up and got better guns… back then it was ridiculous because you had to put so much effort to not throw your controller at your wall, out of frustration. A couple months ago I finished the game and gotta say, FOA5, was a nightmare. The sheer amount of enemies alone was making me want to pull my hair out. But now the devs fixed this, but a lot of new glitches arised and I could barely play for a couple hours without crashing. I am counting on the devs to make this game better and better than it already is!

TL:DR: I like it better now than previously

1 Like