Machine loot spawn

Hello Friends

Okay, so this may seem a tad salty but seriously though. Over the past week I have grinded my butt off with a focus on harvesters and tanks, leveling up zones and killing off the rivals once they reach rank4. I went from level 31 to almost 36 doing this.

During this time I have seen two blue weapon drops and a couple of duplicate low tier attachments. Recently they only drop .32 acp, 9mm smg or .243 ammo and I have’nt carried any gun associated with those ammo types.
It’s the same across all classes of machines including rivals.

I really dont mind grinding and I enjoy this game very much. However, when you kill hundreds upon hundreds of machines and this is all you get, you sort off get burned out eventually. Is someone else experiencing this or is something broken on my end? Control points spawn and work as intended etc.

Edit; I’m on w10 xbox

This is just how RNG is for people, some times you could get loads of stuff in a hour whereas other times you could grind for hours and get nothing of use.

2 Likes

Yeah I suppose you’re right. Fingers crossed I strike gold eventually

1 Like

you need a lot of luck it took me days to get good stuff from them

1 Like

Got a 5 crown pitchfork, and at-wad from a non rival apoc hunter. It really is just RNG

Apoc Hunters have always dropped a lot of 5c DLC guns for me. Plenty of AT-WADs and N9s, sometimes both.

2 Likes