Magnus Scope offset

thankyou for merging my post, glad to see it is widely known.

2 Likes

When you attach a hand gun scope to a revolver and aim in you look down the side of the scope instead of through it

Welcome to the forum.

This bug is already well known: Magnus Scope offset

Please use the search before creating a new thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same issue topics merged.

//Mod

Is it normal that it’s happening with every Magnus I have?

Do read the patch notes:

1 Like

I don’t think this is normal, since it makes the aiming way uneasier.

This happened while using a lvl2 Magnus with a lvl1 handgun 2x-4x scope.

I’m using a GTX 1060 with a 2560*1080 pixels, 21:9 screen.

Thank you in advance for reading :grin:

A quick search on the forum would have answered your question. This is a well documented glitch that happened after the last update. The devs know about it and it will be fixed, I’m sure in the next update. :+1: In the meantime, just don’t use the scope. :wink:

4 Likes

Same issue topics merged.

Also, Forum Search still works.

//Mod

1 Like

I must say I’m used of having this kind of glitch with my screen ratio, so that time I was sure the 21:9 was the issue. Didn’t even think about researching tbh

Looking forward for a correction then

@miowski I bet we’ll see the next update soon, hopefully in the first half of february. I would be very surprised if it didn’t include a fix to this glitch. :wink:

Personally, I have taken a preferance to using the Magnus without the scope. First I used the Magnus with a scope and silencer, where I would sneak in the bushes and snipe Runners in the fuel cell. Then I went to no scope + compensator, but the comp looks a bit bulky and weird on the revolver, and a compensator doesn’t even help much on a slow firing weapon. Now I use the Magnus with no attachments at all. It looks cool that way, and bringing it into close combat with Runners is really fun! :slight_smile:

Yeah I think I’d prefer playing it that way too ! Plus it doesn’t deal an extreme amount of damage so I’d not sneak and snipe that much with it. You’re right :grin:

Ps4
Magnus 44 and Scope still offset. Please fix.

There has to be an update for it to be fixed. And since there hasn’t been one since the bug got reported it’s obviously not fixed. The devs know about and it Will probably be fixed with the next one. Just be patient.

3 Likes

Indeed, like @Terrorrobot said. An update is planned for February, if it’s any indication towards the schedule of previously released updates we can probably expect it towards the end of the month.

Merged topics to relevant thread.

//Mod

hi jake here i’m having an issue with a bug or somthing with my scope on the magnus gun glitching to the left bottom screen bitimage image and hoping to have it fixed before update thanks and i’m on xbox one by the way

Merged post. Please search for your issue, this is a well-known bug.

//Mod

The last February update did not fix the Bug …

Hey @patrick-02 :wave:

I’m surprised to hear that as it should be fixed with the February update.

Could you provide some more info/details so we can better understand the issue you are having? e.g. a screenshot of the issue would be nice as well as specifying platform, listing reproduction steps, informing us of what quality level of the scope and gun that you have, etc!

I did a quick test before replying to you and was unable to reproduce the issue on the live build. Could it be that you are having a different, somewhat similar issue?

Thank you for your time and thanks for flagging this! :pray:

1 Like

Oops sorry but the scope aiming on the Magnus now works fine. I don’t know why I encountered this problem right after the update … Anyway thank you for your responsiveness … I LOVE THIS GAME!

2 Likes