Magnus Scope offset

If u really need to, u have to upload it to YouTube u can make it unlisted catagory then copy and paste the link onto a new line then u can play the video via here

1 Like

Template post (just copy/paste this and fill the blanks);

Platform: PC

Description: 2-4 Handgun scope on revolver does not align to center of screen, confirmed by 3 friends.

**Steps To Reproduce:**attach 2-4 handgun scope (blue) to any revolver, broken at all times.

Images / Videos:

Host or Client:

Players in your game: Many Players and Solo

Specifications: PC - Many Varieties.

1 Like

This is a well-known glitch, acknowledged by the devs as far as I know.
It will most likely be fixed in the next update, donā€™t worry.

1 Like

Same issue topics merged.

//Mod

1 Like

thankyou for merging my post, glad to see it is widely known.

2 Likes

When you attach a hand gun scope to a revolver and aim in you look down the side of the scope instead of through it

Welcome to the forum.

This bug is already well known: Magnus Scope offset

Please use the search before creating a new thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

//Mod

Is it normal that itā€™s happening with every Magnus I have?

Do read the patch notes:

1 Like

I donā€™t think this is normal, since it makes the aiming way uneasier.

This happened while using a lvl2 Magnus with a lvl1 handgun 2x-4x scope.

Iā€™m using a GTX 1060 with a 2560*1080 pixels, 21:9 screen.

Thank you in advance for reading :grin:

A quick search on the forum would have answered your question. This is a well documented glitch that happened after the last update. The devs know about it and it will be fixed, Iā€™m sure in the next update. :+1: In the meantime, just donā€™t use the scope. :wink:

4 Likes

Also, Forum Search still works.

//Mod

1 Like

I must say Iā€™m used of having this kind of glitch with my screen ratio, so that time I was sure the 21:9 was the issue. Didnā€™t even think about researching tbh

Looking forward for a correction then

@miowski I bet weā€™ll see the next update soon, hopefully in the first half of february. I would be very surprised if it didnā€™t include a fix to this glitch. :wink:

Personally, I have taken a preferance to using the Magnus without the scope. First I used the Magnus with a scope and silencer, where I would sneak in the bushes and snipe Runners in the fuel cell. Then I went to no scope + compensator, but the comp looks a bit bulky and weird on the revolver, and a compensator doesnā€™t even help much on a slow firing weapon. Now I use the Magnus with no attachments at all. It looks cool that way, and bringing it into close combat with Runners is really fun! :slight_smile:

Yeah I think Iā€™d prefer playing it that way too ! Plus it doesnā€™t deal an extreme amount of damage so Iā€™d not sneak and snipe that much with it. Youā€™re right :grin:

Ps4
Magnus 44 and Scope still offset. Please fix.

There has to be an update for it to be fixed. And since there hasnā€™t been one since the bug got reported itā€™s obviously not fixed. The devs know about and it Will probably be fixed with the next one. Just be patient.

3 Likes

Indeed, like @Terrorrobot said. An update is planned for February, if itā€™s any indication towards the schedule of previously released updates we can probably expect it towards the end of the month.

Merged topics to relevant thread.

//Mod

hi jake here iā€™m having an issue with a bug or somthing with my scope on the magnus gun glitching to the left bottom screen bitimage image and hoping to have it fixed before update thanks and iā€™m on xbox one by the way