Main Mission: The Farm can not complete

I am running Generation Zero on Steam PC. I can not complete the Main Mission: The Farm. I Sniped both machines from the road with the help of an explosive barrel. Now both machines are destroyed. When walking into the area the dialoge starts about not dying and the quest counter reads 1 of 2 machines killed.

Platform: Xbox

Description: Misson: The Farm. This mission is bugged. No robots roaming to the farm. I cant complete the mission.

Steps To Reproduce: The order is destroy 4 machines roaming to the farm. But, no machines are spawned there. The farm is emptv. The mission are not be completed.

Images / Videos:

Host or Client: Host. Single player.

Players in your game: Not.

Specifications: Xbox Series S.

This has also cropped up in the discord as well. Same scenario - 4 runners not spawning.

Deleted all characters and restarted - no change

Deleted game save - no change

Platform: PC

Description: Misson: The Farm. This mission is bugged. I killed the robots from distance before triggering response of Theresa. Now all the previous and next steps are marked as done, but “Destroy the machines at the clearcut 0/2”. Orange robot markers are shown but no robots are (re)spawned.

Steps To Reproduce: Have a rifle, kill the robots from distance before triggering response of Theresa.

Images / Videos:

Host or Client: Host. Single player.

Players in your game: Not.

Specifications: