Make small fuel cells throwable

My suggestion is that you should make the small fuel cells throwable and stackable.
Since they are only “dropable”, (you can only place them directly in front of you) the inferior blast compared to mid and large fuel cells makes them uninteresting to pick up.
And also since they occupy the same space in you inventory as mid and large cells you choose to only pick up the latter.
If you were to make them throwable you would not only add use for them in the game but also offer a new “tactic”.
I don’t mean that they should explode on impact, you still have to shoot the fuel cell to cause it to explode.
Sort of a poor mans hand grenade, a different way to get at someone behind a corner.
I suggest you make them stackable the same way as with batteries, 4 per square for small fuel cells and 2 per square for mid fuel cells.
But the main suggestion here is to make at least the small fuel cells throwable.

10 Likes

Really good suggestion. 100% support from my side.

yes, i would have a hard time actually hitting it after throwing but still like it

It’s a good idea. They’re like small bombs, they should do more damage than a grenade but perhaps, not be thrown as far. And have them be affected by the game’s physics, to be rolled down slopes. Perhaps that’s something for the upcoming crafting system, to be able to craft jury-rigged IED’s with power cells.

1 Like

Definitely need ability to toss those small fuel cells, and then trigger them by shooting.

1 Like

My very first post to this forum was about how I think stack sizes would make sense:

And adding to that, if small and medium cells were throwable, just like small and medium EMP, then it would make perfect sense to me! :smiley:

Nice idea! Since they already come in a different color, different handling would come naturally.

Well, I use them for hurting jumping hunters - plant 'em where hunter is about to land. Blast is as powerful as explody gas tank and non-existent blast radius makes it safe for CQB suicide tactics :slight_smile: