Map-Customization (Among Other Things

One thing I think this game would really benefit from is the ability to draw on the map. I currently use Microsoft paint along with a picture of the map just to mark off where I have explored, and I think it would be very nice if we could do this in game to mark areas of interest and places we have cleared. I also have a few other various requests.

Glow Sights: I think that every 5-Crown weapon should have glow-sights, not just some.
Red Dot: The red dot’s sensitivity makes it almost unviable for me, it should be higher or customizable.
N60 Iron Sights: Why doesn’t the N60 have a rear sight? It feels weird without one.
Binocular Vision Mods: It would be nice if the vision mod showed up on the binocs like it does on the scopes.
I would also like the ability to customize the order of my apparel and inventory.

1 Like

Being able to draw on the map is actually a great idea. Considering laminating was created in 1938 and dry erase markers were invented in 1975, using markers to aid in land navigation is very realistic and practical, and fits the time period well. Shouldn’t be too hard to add 2 buttons; 1 to draw and 1 to erase.

Yes, the red dot aiming is terrible and it makes no sense why it’s like that. This should absolutely be changed.

I actually asked about drawing on the map during a stream, and Pontus said they had been considering adding it. Maybe something we can hope for in April’s update? (It was a while back though.)

1 Like