Map issues can go here

When I walk on the right hand side close to the railing over the bridge, from Boo Church to Boo at the tenth railing support I drop through the bridge floor into the shallow river.
I can do that repeatedly.

Edit On two more spots near the railing I drop partially through.

Solo player
Platform PC

It’s a water table issue, lake topologies are all wrong b/c the water level is too high.

Mockfjärdssjön is all wrong, the pier there is actually floating out on the lake where just the end of it is supposed to touch…

It’s also supposed to be split, Dammtorp is not on the shoreline, this is an old issue that has regressed:

Platform: PC

Description: See Above

Steps To Reproduce:

Images / Videos: as shown

Host or Client: Host/Single Player (SP)

Players in your game: 1

Specifications: Win10 Pro, AMD-FX-8370 8-core/4.01 Ghz, 64bit, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti (460.79), DirectX 12.0

Not sure If this is a bug. Water levels tend to fall and rise depending on the season and weather. So it might be a cool feature. By the way, the pier for me is still connected to land.

Would be nice to know if this is going to be a feechur, could make sense. I have not noticed any sea level rise, so this could be in fact what is happening. Wonder how the devs will weigh in?

**Asotungan Outpost Icon is still appearing at the wrong place in the Map**.

There is nothing at this location, but the map shows a building or structure.

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Terrain Holes] Dump 'em here!

Also, the map indicates that there should be a structure here, is that true? Because I cannot find one.

Map location with indicated structure, or is that just a topology artifact?

It’s just topology lines indicating a high point of part of the mountain. Where it says Skåleberget is even higher.

Unnatural water rendering. 2241, -3353 Forest Region

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Terrain Holes] Dump 'em here!

20201220_134531 20201226_001951

Same issue topics merged.

//Mod

@DmitryAleks, that area is not somewhere you are supposed to be in.

For this reason, I’ve removed the post.

//Mod

Platform: PC

Description: Oversized player marker on “map” screen.

Steps To Reproduce: Inspect “map”. Let the other player disconnect at that time, scroll mouse wheel/other controls for map scaling back and forth. I suppose other player must be visible “on screen” to reproduce.

Images / Videos:20210207140428_1

Host or Client: Client, dropped out player also client.

Players in your game: 3 - Me, host and dropped player at the moment.

Specifications: AMD Ryzen 1500X Quad 3,5GHz, 24 Gb RAM, GeForce GTX 1050 with GFE enabled (for screencap) on MSI B350H PRO-VDH.

Same issue topics merged.

//Mod

There used to be a barn here, now only silos remain.

Map still shows barn to be present.

Maybe it’s that same barn near the Vråken up in the fields there.

No.

The barn missing is old asset. The barn near Vraken is completely different, new asset and it’s located NW from it. You can actually see it on the map.

Some tents in the starting area can make you stuck inside. I was pushed by another player and couldn’t move. Same happened in a small shed when pushed into a corner. Playing on Xbox Series X.

1 Like