Marden Bunker powered but last 2 doors locked

Im on xb1x and before the black screen problem i had Marden powered and interacted with war board.
Now that i can play all missions gone. so i ran around till i found one to start. Then the command bunker network showed up. But i had to go back and interact with them again, ok.
I have 3 left. 2 i have not been to but Marden is there. So i FT tospawn point in bunker, its the room in between the to bulkheads, one goes into war room. It is locked and the other one is also locked.
So i FT outside came in front way found power button but power already on and it wont open doors.
What i would like to know is there another way to get in to interact with board?

1 Like

I also have the same issue and would like to know, I play on xbox one, unless its a glitch? I also play with 4 other people who have opened this bunker so I wonder if crossing over through other people’s games has effected it. Also means I cant get the last achievement for it. Spent a few days trying to figure this out and its stopping me playing so annouying.

I’m playing on PC and solo and it is locked too. If I fast travled in there and cant get out through the door. From outside it is also locked.

Same. Proper annoying as I have to access the warboard in Mården to progress the story, even though I’ve already done that. At least I hope it will unlock some missions because even though I’ve done the final one, like 1/4 of the missions just never spawned, but I digress…