Marksman achievement

How do I get it by destroy an enemy with a shot fired from 300 meters (328 yards) away?

What’s the easier approach to get this?

I do have Pan. 90 .50 sniper rifle but it has a terrible recoil and accuracy shot. Mine is 3 stars, don’t know if that does matter or not.

1 Like

You could go for the Granatgevär for the kill, against a group of Runners or something. That ought to work.

2 Likes

I got the achievement on the airfield by shooting a runner’s gas canister from 300 meters away with the .50 caliber. What I find works is finding your target and then backing away from it with your binoculars out until the binoculars say the target is more than 300 meters away. Then shoot it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So I have to upgrade enemy marking and designated target for a binocular under supper skill? Do I need to put 2 skill points each?

Where is Granatgevär? Under what region?

1 Like

There’s one at Saltholmen Naval Bunker, in the basement that’s filled with gas. It’s usually of low quality, but it does the job fine. There’s also a higher quality one atop a kiosk in central Östervik, next to some apartment complexes. Coords: 953.097 -39.490

1 Like

Any Mauser with a Scope can one shot a runner from 300 or more (myself the record was 365), with a .50 should be even easier :wink:

1 Like

So which is the best place to do this?

Archipelago,Iboholmen and Södra Saltholmen islands, try it with runners and ticks

1 Like

Okay thank you, guys. You all have been helpful!

1 Like

I took Simulacrum The Protogen’s advice to give it a shot at the airfield in Farmlands Region. Took me a few attempts and finally got it. I hit a runner at 404 yards with P 90 sniper/ 8-16x scope without a binocular. I noticed you won’t see machines further than 410 yards with that scope.

3 Likes

Is it possible to get without firing a shot

1. No. Since the achievement is about firing a weapon.

Topic closed.

//Mod