Medkit Mission Impossible

Hands down this is the most challenging medkit extraction you will ever encounter.

I think I just beat the entire game.

5 Likes

Thank you I saw that yesterday and I was rlly peeved so I did my old method of climbing on the counter and looking down but it was impossible so I left then later Iā€™d ran out of my med kits whilst fighting two apoc tanks and hunters near a relay beacon then I died before I could of clicked on my missing med kit but on the other hand I still destroyed the beacon and thank you for ending my suffering of never being able to pick up this med kit

I have the same issues with medical packs in the game I recently bought

1 Like

This is still occurring with medkits placed on the range hood in houses.
I can usually get it with some persistence, but my wife has given up on many medkits for this reason.

Happening on PC
Machine 1 - AMD Ryzen 3 3600X, RTX-2060S
Machine 2 - Intel Core i7 2600K, GTX-970

yes medcits are hard to get and soem are even harder to pick up. i have most luck picking them up when they are like this one whit an swedish K as weapon dont know why but i finde the detektion of svitching on objekts and picking up objects narower and 1080p is an suluton as well for just that. hope that helps any one

Hy there Iam From Germany so maybe the writing isnt perfect.

I Play genZ on XB1 and inside Houses there are in the Kitchen often Healthpackages over the cooking area. Its Not posible top Pick them Up because theres a light Switch and it only Tell me to Switch light on or off. While Iam Play on console Iam not sure If the fault is already known and be corected with the fnix update.

Thx and greetings from Germany

Merged threads, and moved to Bug Reports forum so it gets the proper attention.

//Mod

1 Like