Micro Transaction Idea

Wooord! :slight_smile:
Every item hiding in your Plundra is an item you’re not using. So why the :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: do people want insane amounts of storage? Instead of storing a 6 digit number of ammo, use it instead and replenish while you go along. And instead of storing hundreds of kg of crafting materials, well just use it to craft stuff! That’s what it’s for, after all…

3 Likes

Yep, I agree on one thing … you can turn off the MP setting that allows strangers to join. That’s how I roll.

You kids rock. :dizzy_face:

There really is no need to get condescending.

2 Likes

Indeed. Keep it friendly guys, everyone’s got a say in this matter and even if it gets into a passionate discussion about wanting micro-transactions or not, you need to keep things civil.

@Aesyle is moderating in this thread, but if it escalates I’ll hop in to assist her.

As for the matter of microtransactions, I generally disprove of the idea, because it’s a payment model I’m not overly fond of. Cosmetic stuff and fluff is fine, but shortcut kits I feel would upset the vision that the developers have for the game. However, I don’t agree that it’s P2W since it’s not a competitive game.

4 Likes

@Tyberiuss brings a valid proposition, but I would recommend you take a step back and look at what the developers have already accomplished.

Then you can see if a new feature can work along side the game, not against it.

1 Like