Missing G79 and S21

I bought the US Weapons Pack 2 a while back just came back to the game started a new save, and those two weapons are missing from my cache. Am I missing something, a plot point or something where they appear?

By new save do you mean new world and new character?

Not sure how the weapon pack dlcs work.
In which cases do you get these weapons as 3c versions into your plundra?
Not if you just start a new world, at least for me. But what about a new safegame file?

I may be wrong, but I would guess that you just get them once when you buy the pack

perhaps reinstalling the pack :thinking: ?

Benox has a point, and his/her is the best advice. If the game doesn’t read that the pack was downloaded right, or if the files corrupted while downloading, it would prevent them from loading up with the game. Don’t worry, the weapons are still saved on the character & save and will reappear once the DLC is working again, or at least that’s how it’s always worked for me in the past.

1 Like

I started a fresh save on a new character and world and the items were not in the cache.

What about other dlc-items?
Maybe it’s really just like I said above…

What system are you playing on?

Playing on PC and the US Weapons pack one and Soviet Weapons packs are showing up. I have no idea how to delete the DLC on PC.

You are using Steam correct? Try the File checker perhaps it will find an issues and fix it

Yeah using steam and has verified but they still aren’t there. I have had the content a while just have not played in a year, before starting this save.

On steam right click GZ - Properties - DLC and uncheck the DLC you want to try to reinstall. I highly doubt this will fix it but the weapons are fairly easy to get back eventually.

It seems unchecking and rechecking finally did put the weapons in game. thank you.

1 Like

Good Problem solved.

1 Like

@Zesiir:
One more solved…
Thx at all.

Then we’ll close this report.

//Mod