Missing Relais Antenna

Hello,
I wondering why is Relais Antenna disappears near Saltham. I don’t know what should I do? I’m new here. I appreciate much, if people can help to find out.

Relay Beacons are one time items. It means that when you destroy it, and get the XP from destroying it (and Field Radio from it’s innards as well), it won’t respawn next time you play the game.

Oh, machines that were around the relay beacon won’t respawn either, making the world a bit safer place.

But if you keep the Relay Beacon intact, the machines around it will respawn next time.

Oh well… And why is that description like “destroy Relais Antenna 0/1” they should have replace respawn… Well… this is weird… But thanks.

That is just location completion counter and it doesn’t give you any other benefit, except peace of mind.

Many locations in the world have these counters, which can show (depending on location):

• collectables 0/1
  • weapons 0/3
  • relay beacon 0/1
  • missions 0/2

There is no need to pick up the weapons or destroy relay beacons. And collectables only give 100 XP per item. But side missions give min 1000 XP per completion, addition to the lore and often other goodies as well (weapons, ammo, gear).

E.g Viskandets Borg (North Coast) has:
Weapons 0/1
Missions 0/1

That means, in that loc, there is 1 weapon to be found and one side mission to be picked up.

Ahh okay I guess, i play better mission. Anyway. Thanks.

1 Like

With question answered, i’ll lock the topic. Also, moved topic to #general-discussion since it is not a bug.

//Mod

1 Like