Mission : "Hazardous Content" in Ostervik

Hello.

This mission seems to be bugged for me : I found the Warehouse 4, fought a few robots there, then destroy the 3 red containers full of inactive machines.

There is also 3 inactive Hunters standing there, but whatever I use to destroy them (rockets, etc…), they seem to be invincible, so I can’t finish the mission.

Also have problems finishing that mission. Last step is ‘active robots’ but I can’t kill enough of them to compelete the mission.

Bumping this up. On Xbox One the issue still persists.
Playing Single player.

I had destroyed the Hunters before being given this mission. Now, with the mission active, there are two Hunters at the location. Destroying both of them will not complete/progress the mission.

I thought that I made a mistake by destroying robots in those red containers before finding the mission, but it comes out that it’s just bugged.

I tried to return there few times but nothing seems to work.

I know this isn’t going to help your situation… but I did Hazardous Material by opening all the containers outside of Warehouse 4… 2 Hunters attacked me and the mission completed. I never had to go into the warehouse or destroy any of the inert robots.

1 Like

Still almost 2 months laster and this mission is not fixed wtf
Ps4

I was lucky. The bug is not always reproducible.

I came close to the warehouse, started shooting at two green active hunters spawned inside the warehouse, aiming through the warehouse door windows, the hunters teleported outside the closed door and outside the closed large iron gate and chased me. I retreated to a previously opened container, and killed them, and their ticks, through the door using some medkits and plenty of slugs. (even the ticks got slugs) The mission was DONE. I haven’t destroyed the three inactive hunters inside the warehouse nor the runners from the red containers.
Then I looted all the containers around, it was quite boring but gave me plenty of good ammo and medkits. Playing PC.

I am unable to start this mission. It is like it doesn’t exist. How do I start it?

Me too, I havent found anything online to explain where or how to actually start the mission. Trying to get the challenges done so if you if you figure it out, help a brotha out!

I actually found it. so, if you travel north of Ostervik up the main road a bit you will find a small bunker fillwed with crates of deactivated robots. you should find a police car there with flashing lights and doors ajar. On the drivers side seat there is the clue to activate the mission. hope that helps!

Thanks I’ll give that a go.

Found it and have now completed the mission. Thank you.