Mission Loud and Clear

This mission is bugged. It doesn’t let me use the radio to see if communication is restored after killing the tick jammer.

Xbox One S
I was playing solo
I’ve restarted my game many time to see if quest is fixes itself and it just doesn’t let me check the radio. Please let us reset missions.

Platform: PC

Steps To Reproduce: Interact with the radio before killing the tick jammer, doesnt let you interact anymore.

Images / Videos: OP has same problem.

Host or Client: Host.

Players in your game: Solo

Specifications: Same problem (most likely) as OP, just on different platform. It wont let me interact with radio due to interacting with it BEFORE shooting off tick jammer, thus freezing the quest and not allowing me to complete final step and continue the story.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1T2aKFCSnxaaICuYnEWvhnAQ4LSmitdjI here should be the save file.

1 Like

Yes exact same scenario just different platforms.

Same problem here on Pc.

I was playing solo when this happened but interestingly if you go on multiplayer and do the mission
it crashes straight after shooting the Jamming tick, I’ve sent the crash report in which I hope will help.

I’ve got to the point now where I cannot proceed into the story as this is a main mission and I believe once completing this mission unlocks another.

Happy to inform you that your bug has been acknowledged by the developers and hopefully there will be a patch for it in the near future.

1 Like

ps4 platform, LOUD AND CLEAR:

solo play on mission loud and clear. same problem. have tried 20 times to use police radio in car after destroying tick but it does not let me click on it. same as the guys above. please correct asap. this has been an issue for me for almost 2 weeks now.

Still broken even after that update.

20days on and still no fix,other than the developers have acknowledged it.

Unable to progress with the story as this is a main mission

Great Job, NOT!

So disappointing!!

I’m playing on PS4. I did the mission,got the key,cleared the tick from the shed and used the radio which worked fine and the mission is checked off as being completed,but won’t open the next mission. Whenever I return to the radio mast the tick is back on the on the panel in the shed. I have 5 missions that say completed,but still show a mission icon on the map and are stuck in limbo.

Still bugged!!! Goddamit! I’ve been unable to use the radio for mission “Loud and Clear” for 2 months now! This is a goddamm joke…it’s was acknowledged by the Devs more than 40 days ago and your telling me that This STUPID FING PHOTOMODE GETS PUT IN BUT THIS MISSION DOESN’T GET FIXED??? WHO THE F ARE YOU LISTENING TO DEVS!! 10 YEAR OLD SWEDIAH GIRLS??? FIX IT OR I WILL MAKE YOUTUBE VIDEOS DAILY ABOUT HOW FING RETARDED YOU AND YOUR GAME IS. ID SLAP THE STUPID OUT OF ALL YOU… GIVE ME MY GODDAMN MONEY BACK YOU TRASH DEVS

1 Like

Platform: PS4.
I have the same problem with the police radio.
First I used the radio, then i cleared the tick jammer, then I was unable to use the police radio again.

I can therefore not continue with the story, and I have not been able to so for 2 months now.

I was hoping that this would be patched in June update, but it still doesnt work.

Please fix asap!

in the last stream they said that Loud and Clear has two fixes in this upcoming update.