Mission objectives completed out of order brakes mission

It seems that if you happen to complete a mission objective out of order, it completely brakes the mission which makes it impossible to complete. This has happened to me about 5 times by accident while just exploring. Be careful.

3 Likes

This is very annoying, since the “invite only” setting doesn’t work in multiplayer, so whoever can join your game and spawn in a safe house -> complete a mission -> brake everything.

I’ve completed all missions that I have received, but now I’m in a situation, that 6 missions do not appear to me at all, and one relay beacon isn’t appearing also.

The 6 missions that I can’t get are:
Behind the Curtain
The Enemy of My Enemy
Gas Run
Colonists
Exchange Student
Total Defense

All other missions are completed in the log, all collectables are collected.

The map shows that I have 0/1 missions at Iboholmen Castle, but I’m pretty sure it’s all done, since I can’t find any missions.

And the same in the F23 Överby Air Base, missions 0/1, but there’s nothing there.

And the missing relay beacon is at Skinnarbol, there just isn’t one, at one point there was “flickering light” in the air on the yard that looked a bit like a relay beacon, but nothing happened after shooting it, and it hasn’t appeared anymore… I’ve gone through the whole map, but nothing…

I accidentally broke the very first mission because my girlfriend was the one who talked me into getting this game, so when she invited me to join her, not knowing anything about the game, looted the first police car before starting my own world with the same character. I am now permanently stuck on loot police car for ammo.

I did the steps for Shooting Practice and when I went to what was supposed to be the start of that one it completed on activation.

@Thanatos30 did that happen recently? They supposedly went through all of the main missions to fix things like that from happening after the June update.
I just tested this by making a new game and running straight for the police car and it advanced the quest to “Locate and destroy an enemy” even gave me a Möller PP in with the ammo.