Mission "On The Road"

This mission doesn’t complete for me after I have claimed the safe house.

Had the same issue, probably because I claimed the safe house before killing all robots.
One or two days later I fast traveled there and the quest was complete.

1 Like

OK I try that it was 2 days ago I think when it happened

The mission doesn’t complete for me either, even though I

(1) killed all robots
(2) claimed the safehouse,

IN THIS ORDER. I.e. I didn’t do anything “in the wrong order” me thinks, but still nothing…

Anyway I hope that what I see previously in this thread will be the answer for me as well, if not then any additional help would be appreciated!!

Last night I fast traveled there and it completed for me just like 0L0 said. So just keep trying each time you play.

1 Like

Yup thanks! It just completed for me as well! The key seem to be to fast travel to the site after a while…

1 Like

Thank you for updating the thread on the fix. So this issue can be tracked down and fixed for future reference please fill out the correct format. Thanks so much guys! :slight_smile:

Edit: Seems this bug is acknowledged but you for sure should still fill out the format.

Platform: PS4

Description: Mission “On The Road”. Claimed the safehouse before the mission started. Cannot complete now

Steps To Reproduce: Unlock the safehouse before the mission starts.

Host or Client: No multiplayer. Solo

Players in your game: None

Specifications: PS4 Normal

Platform: PC

Description: On the road mission not completing even though safehouse is unlocked.

Steps To Reproduce: Play the mission. Approach the hill the safehouse is on, kill the robots that will attack you. Claim safehouse. Even though this is the last listed activity to complete the mission, said mission will not register as complete even though safehouse is unlocked.

Images / Videos:

Host or Client: Hosting on invite only, playing solo.

Players in your game: 0 (zero)

Specifications:
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 17134) (17134.rs4_release.180410-1804)
Language: Swedish (Regional Setting: Swedish)
System Manufacturer: Alienware
System Model: Alienware 17 R4
BIOS: 1.5.0 (type: UEFI)
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-6820HK CPU @ 2.70GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
Memory: 32768MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 32646MB RAM
Page File: 18690MB used, 14755MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 12
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
Miracast: Available, with HDCP
Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported

Edit: Thank you @ProntoManagement for your work!

I did right after this post. In the format given but in the bug report thread! Thanks!

FYI: I had the same issue, but the mission was completed when I just ran a few meters from the safe house and then fast traveled back. Didn’t have to wait.

This is still happening on PS4 only mission left and cannot complete !

Still can’t complete …so frustrating as only one left still, it’s hanging there…
Love the new DLC just shame the lag in multiplayer sometimes on PS4 !