Mission tidal wave does not Continue waves does not appear

Hello together,
i really need help, because my Game does not continue anymore after 122 hours of playing and i want to see the end.

But lets explain what happened:
i was playing with 1 friend coop on my savegame (me as host). We were doing the Mission tidal wave (Flutwelle in german). So we collected all materials from external and got back to the base. were we startet repairing it. First wave of enemies showed up and we killed em but then nothing happened anymore. we saw that we have not finished the whole base-rebuilding so finished that but still no waves do show up. It does always say: “clear wave 0/4”. So we quitted the game, and i tried it solo - the same. i tried it next day: the same problem. I traveled far away, quit to desktop, reload, travel back to mission - still the same Problem. I joined another Multiplayer game got back to my game - still the problem. I completed every other side Mission i could - still the Problem - and now i am stuck.
PLZ HELP ME

Here 2 Screenshots of the Situation:

My Situational Details:
i am Playing on PC (Steam) and do have both DLC installed/puchased.
my PC: Win10 pro (Version 2004), Intel Core i7, 16GB Ram, Nvidia 960GTX, SingleMonitor 1920x1080)

what can i do?
best regards
Tobi

A post was merged into an existing topic: Tidal Wave - Unable to complete due to machines not spawning