Missions disappeared, can’t progress

As for the kills proggress its glitchy as in it may return on/off same problem.You can proggress keep searching i said the same thing nothing else opens until you pass norra saltholmen

1 Like

Platform:
PC (Win10, Steam)

Steps To Reproduce:
Not sure. Happened after playing with a friend that had less progression than me (he was host). Note that the game ended with the host crashing. After returning to my own game, all my map markers (beside some safe houses) are lost. And I only have two side missions active. All other active missions seems lost?

Images / Videos:

Other
Stats have not been reset for me as some others are reporting. Maybe that is a console issue?

I tried walking back to the bunker at saltholmen naval base, but doors were locked now so I could not get in.
The Vesslan command bunker let me in and it got rediscovered on my map (although it said 0/x for mission/loot/weapon). Warboard was empty, but maybe I had completed those?

I would love to be able to continue the game without having to delete my character and starting over…

Edit: Joined another friend’s game, now my markers are there… wtf… but he is complaining that he no longer had the safehouse in salthamn. weird.

So when I join my friends game some of my missions can be tracked in there and I’ve been trying to get them done to get bits of the story but it is a bit of a mess.

Is there a way to start a new game with out deleting my other character? I want a character I play in single and one I play with friends.

I created a new character but it just plays inside my currently bugged characters world. I don’t want to delete that character I just want to start over on a separate one I only play solo.

Thanks Dallas,
I really appreciate that you would help!
I have some saves we are looking at. Sorry I haven’t gotten back to you sooner.

Hi!
The “One Can Only Hope” is a main mission. Find the bunker and you can continue the path to end mission. :slight_smile:

I also had this issue that happened to me a few days ago that all my open of my world missions disappeared because I joined a coop game and the host complete one of the main missions that I had opened but not done yet. I heard that an update was about to come out and might fix this issue. Just downloaded the patch and I can say that this issue where there were some world missions disappeared is not fixed. Tried to go back to the place where I got the world mission and I cannot get it again as I had already taken it once. Its not in my completed list nor unfiltered list.

Any word on when this is getting addressed? Or why we can’t start a new “campaign” with out deleting all existing characters. Even more than the bug that really bothers me as it is by design.

Nice job on squashing so many bugs in the new patch!
But I didn’t see anything in the patch notes about our problem. Are you guys still working on it?

PS4 ive lost this mission in drop down missions but it has appeared on a pointer on map.I enterd the bunker picked up the file as the last daimond pointer and no mission complete or resurection of it but the pointer still remains after pickup of the file.Theres a mission next to the church not far the same has happend to that mission the pionter remains except this mission was in the list and completed but the pointer remains.

Well…the “lost mission bug” has struck again. Just tried multiplayer post patch. Here’s my experience.

I joined a friend’s game who was way farther than me. When I went back to my game, any UNCOMPLETED mission that I had previous to playing online is no longer in my log.

A few that I know are missing are “Strength in Numbers” and the one where you have to find the different Warboards.

same here. I can revisit a war board and get the main bunker network mission back but there is no way to interact with the radio to get Strength in Numbers again. Every time i try to play a multiplayer session the warboard missions go away again

Such a shame. I really wouldn’t have minded the release date being pushed back until the game was at least in a stable condition to launch. I’ll keep checking back periodically to see how things are but I won’t be playing this again for a while

Yeah, I realized also that the strength in numbers mission is impossible to get back. I was able to get command bunkers back.

I realized that it doesn’t seem to matter if you do the missions or not so I might just continue to do whatever until they HOPEFULLY patch this.

@SR_Kimchi
Hi everyone,

I have the same problem here on PC with all unfinished missions vanishing and being no longer available (Win 10).
Though I noticed a change following the recent update. Some world mission icons of missions I didn’t already complete showed up on the map and on the HUD, showing the name of the missions. I happened to remember the task for the mission in Smabatshamnen so I went there and destroyed all machines. Following that the mission icon disappeared but the mission itself didn’t show up in the list of completed missions. Also no other of my unfinished missions showed up in the list for the missions.

Regards,

Sunny :sunny:

it may not really matter as it is a side mission. but I’d prefer it if the reason I don’t do missions in a game was because I was too lazy, not the developers.

Platform
PC

Host / Client
Host, played solo

Have the same issue. Had 4 missions still to be finished yesterday. Wanted to progress today. All missions gone. Couldn’t even start missions over since the items that stars the missions are gone too. This is so frustrating.

I can see my map icons. But my open missions disappeared and I only see completed ones. This happened after joining a multiplayer game

I’ve been complaining about that for a while now myself. So far no fix.
I made a new save file, saved a copy of the old one, and started over. When I picked up the mission for getting the gun in the church i tested it again by joining a multiplayer game and lost the mission from my log in solo and was unable to pick it back up. I can only pick back up bunker missions.
I keep being told that it doesn’t matter as it is only side missions but I am missing out on xp and story so it does matter to me

Exactly. I want that extra xp and the story told in this side missions. Of course you would miss stuff by not doing them. I really want to play further but won’t missing stuff. And just playing all over again when it is fixed? I don’t know. This game isn’t finished in 8 hours so it wouldn’t be that big of a deal. This game is huge for a startover.

Me my problem is for the mission" the bunker utter" the enemy gives me no access card… And I can not validate it…
Sorry for my french I am french